Try to become socially accepted

So I'm moving along at lightning speed, seeing ladies, overnights, movie pussy play nights etc. But the mountain I've yet to scale is Socials. So the last social I submitted my glorious referrals and got no invite. I think probably maybe the dm wasn't received because I can't imagine why I wouldn't be on the VIP list. How does one find out about these socials beforehand and get on the list please. Thank you. Also what's the Social etiquette? Although I see a lot of women I'm still learning so any help is appreciated. Thank you.
So I'm moving along at lightning speed, seeing ladies, overnights, movie pussy play nights etc. But the mountain I've yet to scale is Socials. So the last social I submitted my glorious referrals and got no invite. I think probably maybe the dm wasn't received because I can't imagine why I wouldn't be on the VIP list. How does one find out about these socials beforehand and get on the list please. Thank you. Also what's the Social etiquette? Although I see a lot of women I'm still learning so any help is appreciated. Thank you. Originally Posted by Pitroom

You're either as dumb as a freaking rock, are delusional and in denial on how unpopular your board persona is, or you're playing stupid games. Either way, why would anybody in their right mind invite a narcissist such as yourself to a social.
Thank you Dear John for your input. Please, anything more positive than what he said to help me along my journey to being invited to be a social. Thank you
He’s right your board persona will never get you invited to a social. But I don’t think you care about those you care about playing games… real talk.
With you being the "Greatest of All Time", I figured you invented the socials, or at a minimum were on the planning committee. People would be begging you to attend and the ladies would be throwing themselves at you for the opportunity to spend the night with you (sarcasm intended)
So I'm moving along at lightning speed, seeing ladies, overnights, movie pussy play nights etc. But the mountain I've yet to scale is Socials. So the last social I submitted my glorious referrals and got no invite. I think probably maybe the dm wasn't received because I can't imagine why I wouldn't be on the VIP list. How does one find out about these socials beforehand and get on the list please. Thank you. Also what's the Social etiquette? Although I see a lot of women I'm still learning so any help is appreciated. Thank you. Originally Posted by Pitroom

LMFAO now this is priceless. First thing that you need to do Shine is see if your guardian or whomever your caretaker is will let you be out after your 8 pm curfew. If so then try to score an invite but honestly I would not hold my breath waiting on that invite.
You start threads like this PR and you wonder why you get pushback, you are demonstrating an ignorance that is on another level. What I can make of it, this hobby life ain’t fulfilling enough for you, what I mean is once a session ends, no matter how rockstar it was, the emptiness always returns, the thrill is gone and so you come here as an outlet. Only FiFi is glad you’re here, since now he ain’t getting all the attention lately.
With you being the "Greatest of All Time", I figured you invented the socials, or at a minimum were on the planning committee. Originally Posted by Demolition
+1
I think that would be a great idea.
Not only would PR only include ladies he knows live up to Houston Hobby standards, he would also only invite mongers he thinks are an asset to the Hobby Community.
An dieser Stelle ist es traurig, dass ihr es alle noch nicht herausgefunden habt
: At this point it's really sad that you all haven't figured it out yet :
An dieser Stelle ist es traurig, dass ihr es alle noch nicht herausgefunden habt
: At this point it's really sad that you all haven't figured it out yet : Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Figured what out, that he is nothing more than a trash troll getting his rocks off with another attention-whoring persona, because he gets absolutely zero attention from anyone in the real world unless he pays for it?
: At this point it's really sad that you all haven't figured it out yet : Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Yeah, we have.

Keep Pit around for a while, he's amusing.
I honestly am saddened by how this always ends. It ain't me that's hurting. I have a great business, spend more money in a week than most guys here spend in a month, have a great rapport with every female I come across here to the point we do a lot of off the clock stuff. I get and understand this business. You are not the best hobbyist because you overspend. It's do you make this thing fair for other hobbyist. There should be a statue erected in my honor for the tireless work I put in.

It breaks my spirit all of the vitriol you'll give me when you'll should be flooding my inbox because the things you'll like I am a treasure trove of info, but alas.....it's okay because at the end of the day I am extremely comfortable in my skin. Next social I'm going to politely again send my references.

Whatever happens happens. Some of you'll have so much negative energy and spend copious amounts of time trying to make someone they ain't as opposed to keeping these donations reasonable and giving truthful reviews. Sigh

CendellM, Bestie is right. I got 3 phd's in buying pussy. I don't need anyone here(wonder why my review count is so low I only give so much out because most guys here measure their dick by how much they spend or by telling women who not to fuck, so we are not the same)
http://rotblattamrany.com/?gclid=Cj0...caAotnEALw_wcB

Rotblattamrany is a good sculpting firm that can be commissioned for your statue. I’m all for taking a collection at the next social.
  • Pyle1
  • 02-18-2023, 09:05 PM
Yawn
  • bbkid
  • 02-19-2023, 07:15 AM
As long as y'all keep posting on his shit-stirring threads, he'll keep at it.