The Question for Hobbyists & Providers: WHY?

Why when a hobbyist sees a provider and writes a positive review of enjoying his time with said provider does a large amount of the hobbyist want to claim it's embellished not true and etc?

Why when a hobbyist sees a provider and writes a negative review is it suddenly thanks for your honest review?

Why when someone who happens to sincerely believe a certain provider is his ATF is he her white knight?

I understand that every provider is not everyone's cup of tea, but that doesn't make her a bad provider does it?

Why is the hobbyist judged as right? Can't it be the provider could be right?

I ask these questions because I read a lot of drama created for many good providers that is basically subjective opinions, not the norm for said provider, I see providers being criticized in the men's lounge that may or may not be justified. I see hobbyist being labeled for giving their opinion good or bad about a provider.

I see comments that's why ECCIE is so great because it allows a hobbyist to make an informed judgment when a negative review is written!

I for one think anyone trying to make a judgment on the reviews has to make it on the following:

Activities, Rate, and was she on time maybe.

Everything else is subject to ones opinion, perception, or satisfaction, non of which is reliable.

To the providers I would say this and I know it is hard for you to believe but:
  • First be bigger than the guy writing a negative review if you know you attempted to deliver satisfaction for him and move on.
  • Getting into a he said, she said is a very difficult situation for you to win, unless you have proof which is almost impossible.
  • Always attempt to deliver but understand there are many assholes on this Earth and move on.

To the hobbyist I would say this:
1. Remember that you were not there so stay out of the drama.
2. If you have never seen said provider stay out of it
3. If you have seen the provider was unhappy and it has been over 6 months and the majority of reviews are positive look in the mirror to see why you were not happy. GET OVER IT.
4. If you only want negative reviews then quit writing positive ones because if you do, you are obviously, lying, embellishing or working some other agenda. You could not have enjoyed your time because someone else didn't and that person is eminently more intelligent on the art of being satisfied than you are.

It is my opinion that this is not the intention of the great majority of the providers or hobbyist of this board.

I welcome your comments both hobbyist & providers, I certainly not claiming to be intelligent just trying to understand!!!!!!
I have some answers for you:

Why when a hobbyist sees a provider and writes a positive review of enjoying his time with said provider does a large amount of the hobbyist want to claim it's embellished not true and etc?

Because the only ones that can have a "good time" are those guys and their circle of "buddies" with a provider, and another idea of a good time is putting down others.

Why when a hobbyist sees a provider and writes a negative review is it suddenly thanks for your honest review?

What would you want someone to write as a comment after a negative review? Maybe give you condolences?

Why when someone who happens to sincerely believe a certain provider is his ATF is he her white knight?

It is great to have an ATF, someone you put at the top of your list to see, be it for her service, price, location, ect. A WK for a said provider comes to her "defense" and bashes a reviewer of said provider because he did not have a good time, in his opinion.

I understand that every provider is not everyone's cup of tea, but that doesn't make her a bad provider does it?

WALDT, that is why there are different ladies out there, it does not make them a bad provider, they are just not on everyone's list to see, no big deal.

Why is the hobbyist judged as right? Can't it be the provider could be right?

In most of the disagreement of the sessions between providers and hobbyists, there are three sides, his, hers and what really happened, take what is said from each individual with a grain of salt and make your own decision.
Originally Posted by Dirty_Old_Man_BBBJ
Why when a hobbyist sees a provider and writes a positive review of enjoying his time with said provider does a large amount of the hobbyist want to claim it's embellished not true and etc? Originally Posted by Dirty_Old_Man_BBBJ
Some guys are leery of new guys doing a glowing review of a lady. Why? Because some girls have their pimps/boyfriends/friends register and immediately write a review of them to try to drum up business. Some girls register multiple handles and write a review of themselves as well. The guys here have seen it happen many times so it creates a skepticism.

Some guys also admit to embellishing their reviews thus destroying their own credibility, and then wonder why no one believes a word they say. That type of guy always thinks he's the victim.

A negative review can be fake as well. It depends on the reviewer's history also. But generally, writing a negative review is harder to do for guys because of the possible repercussions from ladies. As we saw from the thread Tatianna Angel created in co-ed, providers can get upset and try to ruin a guy's name for writing a negative review.

only if he blindly supports her no matter the circumstance, positive or negative.
I agree. I actually could have ruined a friendship because of information posted here. It wasn't solely from this board, it was a combination of this board coupled with her acting different or doing different things than I was used to. It made me question her and doubt her (A LITTLE) but with me a little doubt can go a long way. Regardless, she is so awsome she did not hold it against me. But went above and beyond to give me assurance and explination. She did not owe it to me. She is popular and busy, since I am one guy I would not make or break her. If she chose not to see me anymore it would not effect her financially.
I do not read ROS in reviews because they can me managment promoting a girl, with promoting posts followed afterwards. Or it could be lies, or embelished. One other thing I look at is the number of reviews and the number of yes vs no. I doubt that every single thing is posted in ROS anyway. Surely somethings are left out. for example I left out exactly how much time I spent with someone, I leave out if I give extra or not. I don't usually comment on negative reviews. I will however comment on reviews that seem suspicious. but that is very, very few. Im not an expert so I tried to study and learn, but that almost ruined a friendship so I have stopped doing that. It made me read into things that were not there. I do like when information is passed and shared though, There is a guy here who was right about one thing but if he was right about other stuff could not be proven. I don't spend as much time disecting and overthinking as I used to.
On the WK issue, Looking at it, I think the WK's have WK's. if one guy sais something others go along with it. I have been a victim of what can happen to a guy very easy on here. I emailed a "woman" asking for advice, and she made her true opinion of me known and gave advice to some to lie better. and put a warning out. It was over a simple email asking for advice, I was very new, and still am. but gave no reason for her to do that. She just felt I was dangerous because of my opinion.
I think you have to be rational in certain situations, I was afraid the women I get to see would see the "warning" and question me and my character towards them and they didnt even know what I was talking about. So I put my self in her shoes in regards to accuracy. Not everyone is going to do that. I look at how she treats me and what kind of person she is when she is with me. You spend enough time with someone and you will get to know them more.
What does not help the women is that they are already projected negativly by most, as just a peice of ass. most women probably just want to get the encounter over with as quickly as possible. And there are some that do not paint themselves in a positive light, play games, and to some guys because of that, will take the word of a guy over a woman. but thats just my opinion.
The VAST majority of reviews are not questioned. The vast majority receive comments in line with the reviewer. Go through the last 100 reviews and see how many are called into question.

When a hobbiest is new such as their first post on the boards being a review, they have no credibility yet. If that review is also the first review for a new provider, many will wonder about that. Some will comment.

If a guy ( especialy new) reviews a provider, stripper, etc and received a level of service no one else has reported, or contains information that counterdicts other reviews, they can expect to be questioned.

If a hobbiest has been caught in lies and embelleshments on prior reviews, they can expect others to question thier reviews. Especialy if the activities are outside what have been reported prior for the lady.

If a well reviewed and established provider says it did not happen or the activities in the review did not take place, some will take her word for it for many reasons and quack the review. They are not always right but it is a common response to such a claim unless the lady has been caught lying before. Some ladies have been caught lying about what they did in a session so unless she can prove it did not happen, the review will stand.

Most reviews that get quacked invlove new hobbiests becasue they have no established board cred and/or the lady is brand new. That is why someone like Daaaaman and other well respected guys reviewing a new girl will be believed when new guys may not. New guys who spend some time on the board posting, participating in threads, etc tend to have their reviews viewed with more credibility.

If a guy does quack or attack a review, they often are and should be questioned about why they are doing so. Its against the rules to quack a review so the quacker had better have a good reason.

Also, reviews of non-ECCIE womem are far more likly to be quacked than ECCIE ladies. It is much easier to verify what happened with an ECCIE lady. Again its partly a matter of credability of both parties involved.
I forgot to add some to the answer of the the first question and did not edit in time:

To a few of the guys out there, if you had a "better" time with a provider/stripper/MT than they had when they saw them or they THINK you should have, and put it in a review, then they will call your review fake, then get their "butt buddies" to comment beneath them and agree with them.
In my opinion, there are so VERY few comments that are written onto reviews that are of any value whatsoever, that I would be in favor of locking reviews like ads and not allowing comments.

Guys, if all you have to say is "nice review" or "bummer, dude" or "why would you pay that much for a piece of ass?" or "quack" then please, please, please, don't hit the comment button. If you really have some information to share that is pertinent to the review, then by all means, add it, but otherwise, let the review stand on its own merits.

Many many times, I've had a clever or witty thought to add to a review, but I refrain. A review doesn't need my help or even my humor. Let it be what it is.
Has anyone ever thought about what if there were no such things as reviews? Honestly, some guys write reviews just put themselves out there. Some guys choose the discreet route (which I respect) or wont write a review unless asked by the provider. I dont think that guys should read reviews and expect the same treatment. You may never know the chemistry between that provider and that hobbyist. (YMMV) Hey, shit happens, you know it. lol
I would like to add that Hobbyist have to remember to take a look at the ladies' showcase and profiles to see what they offer. If its not on the menu, she may not do that 'kink'. Sometimes providers do offer special rates to repeat customers or "regulars". That would only make sense.
And I would also like to add that the providers have to make sure they live up to their menu.
Of Course reviews help to make sure that she is who she say she is. Reviews are just that person's experience with that provider at that time. Ya just got to experience it for yourself...(if the majority of them are postive, lol)
You have chemistry with some providers and not with others. The ladies that you have the most fun with you will see again and again, and they enjoy seeing you. No one is a rock star with all the girls. If your expectations are not met, move on to the next one. You can't create chemistry and there no reason to bash someone because things didn't work out.
Has anyone ever thought about what if there were no such things as reviews? No, we need reviews so the ugly guy's can get the same treatment that the good looking guy's get lol
Honestly, some guys write reviews just put themselves out there. Some guys choose the discreet route (which I respect) or wont write a review unless asked by the provider. I dont think that guys should read reviews and expect the same treatment. Are you, (Provider) saying if you charge Tall, dark, and Handsome 300 and the next hobbyist is stone ugly, that he should pay a different rate? or get less treatment? ahhh, thats it huh?
You may never know the chemistry between that provider and that hobbyist. (YMMV) Hey, shit happens, you know it. lol If she finds you appealing, like eye candy, your good to go but, if your stone ugly, over weight, and walk with a limp. you may be in for a dissapointing night. lol
I would like to add that Hobbyist have to remember to take a look at the ladies' showcase and profiles to see what they offer. If its not on the menu, she may not do that 'kink'. Sometimes providers do offer special rates to repeat customers or "regulars". That would only make sense.
Repeat customers or Regulars is code for, I already know what you look like so your good to go. (or know that she can make you cum in 8.2 seconds and get you in and out of there, so why not give a special price.)
And I would also like to add that the providers have to make sure they live up to their menu. Wheather he is Good looking or NOT
Of Course reviews help to make sure that she is who she say she is. Reviews are just that person's experience with that provider at that time. Ya just got to experience it for yourself...(if the majority of them are postive, lol) Originally Posted by LadyCita
Seriously, I think the humor i stated above has ALOT to do with, wheather there is chemistry or not. YMMV + Her Menu + your looks + are you a gentleman = how well your night will turn out.

Guy's are the same way, looks go along way in the decision making, along with what activities she is posting, along with her rate + YES reviews = deciding factor

The Provider that maintaines a nice balance for all to enjoy is the provider most hobbyists seek, and will last in the hobby. (if her rates are not out of his budget) We all want the cream of the crop, we all want the best, we all want our money's worth. Are we all Shallow Hal?

CG
LadyCita, remember, the review are by the guys for the guys. While they can have an impact on the Ladies, that is not what they are here for. They are intended to help GUYS have a better idea of what to expect from ladies they are condidering. They never should be the only tool for deciding how to spend time with but they are very important. The credibility and rep of the posted has a huge impact on the reviews as well. There are ladies I will see because someone I trust has given a stamp of approval I also rule out some ladies who have seen specific hobbiests. Just like some ladies wont see guys who have seen certian ladies. The more honest reviews we get good or bad, the more valuable they become.

They also provide a level of checks and balances for some of the providers. Several bad reviews can have a huge impact. So ladies tend to be more carefull after they have a bad one or two.

Reviews are the heart of this board and the board would be far less usefull without them. And many ladies would get far less business
To OP, its comes with territory man on any type of Message board. I haven't been around these Hobby boards, other than this past 4 months or so. But I have noticed one trend around internet world that never changes, no matter the type of Board it is, since I have been around these since 97.

You got aholes, you got nice ones, you got overly protective ones, you got bullies, you got the drama whores ( men or women), you got the sane ones so on. Topics change, but seems like you pretty much you find all those categories, whether its a political boards, Sports Boards or this board.

I say just have fun with it. All this drama, personalities, also makes it fun. You just ignore the ones you don't like, just like in the normal world