Do I need a gold "Eccie" card, or what?

Ok guys, enough is enough. I'm sure this has been vented before, but wtf is up with all the "special" rates in reviews. It's bad enough that showcases have, temporarily at least, lost the providers rates. How much longer do we have to endure reviews that fail to provide even the most basic information. What are we afraid of? Ladies, are you giving your favs better rates and then telling them not to advertise it? Guys, are we supposed to equate your "special" rate with all the O's you say she had in ros? Hook a brotha up, here. Some of us rely heavily on review info for our decision making and rates are an important part of it. If you can't provide that, just leave her identity off, as well. Then reviews can truly be for entertainment only. Ok, rant over.
I agree, some guys think that if she gives them a "special" rate, they will see her. I do not know why they cannot reveal even the basic info on a review, why even write one? If you do not want to reveal the special rate you received, then perhaps put in her regular rate, but use numbers.
I agree.... the rate should always be entered. If she gives you a special rate and she asks you not to mention it or you don't feel that you should, then enter her normal advertised rate.

Also, don't use super secret "john" code for what you paid either. There is no need for $$$..... just say "300". If you see "$.8" is that 180 or is it 80? just put the damn number and save the guessing.
The rules are pretty clear that rates are supposed to be posted in the review. Some mods enforce the rule better than others.

I have a slightly different opinion on this: I don't care about your special rate. I want to know what I should expect to pay.

But I agree with the basic premise that it is annoying not to have any rate information whatsoever.
I've never understood why guys put stupid codes like '$$$' or '$.8' in reviews. It wouldn't make one iota of difference in the VERY unlikely event a review was used as evidence in a trial. So unless you are trying to get a merit badge in dumbass, just state the amount.
um... i had a comment but i lost train of thought looking at ShysterJon's avatar.....

Ah... yea i ask guys not to put that stupid special rate comment. I think guys that do it just either 1. want to make others think he is special because he got a discount but really he didnt get shit.. thus why he doesnt put a number.. or he probably got a freebie.
Use the dollar sign ONCE...then, use NUMBERS...guys, quit being so cute, coy and demure with the rate field. I won't even read your review if it doesn't say something like:
$300.00 USD
Afraid of LE? You're in the wrong place.
Never really understood why people leave it empty or put something in place of the rate. I put the advertised rate because like Tinman said, "I want to know what I should expect to pay". You are not doing the ladies any favors by being cryptic. If I receive a discount, that is between me and the lady.
  • GNG
  • 03-25-2012, 03:53 PM
When I first started hobbying through ECCIE, I was directed to this thread which lists hobby acronyms. The very first set of acronyms has to do with listing the prices ($$=$200, $$$=$300, etc).

I've used that system every time.
F a gold card you need platinum card to have the Lexus ride babeee #ijs lmao
When I first started hobbying through ECCIE, I was directed to this thread which lists hobby acronyms. The very first set of acronyms has to do with listing the prices ($$=$200, $$$=$300, etc).

I've used that system every time. Originally Posted by Roger Murdock
They need to delete that retarded shit.
...or he probably got a freebie. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
They have those???
or he probably got a freebie. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Yeah, how do you get one of those? lol

+1 with what everyone said, it's bad enough that rates don't show up in showcase, and P411 rates never match older reviews, can we at least have a clue? or

FUCK IT, LETS JUST CLOSE UP SHOP.
Reviews are meaningless without all the fields filled out.

CG
I think they are working on a new review form:

Provider Name (Please fill this out if you are a pimp, WK, or a girl registering a male handle to promote herself...otherwise if you are a hobbyist, please talk about yourself in the 3rd person here) _____________________

Did you pay anything? (Yes/No/Maybe) ____________

Please describe the session (in 10 words or less) ______________________________

Do you recommend this provider? (Pimps and girls posting self-reviews..this will default to "MOST DEFINITELY" for you) _______
if they received an unadvertised price, fine. Put in thier standard rate at least.