Lake charles

Hey Lady's and Gents
I am in the lake Charles area and there is a section for the ladies to post for lake Charles but that is it. There never seams to be many lady's post in lake Charles.
Is there any good lady's in lake Charles this weekend looking to have fun? I will be here until Sunday morning.
Guys shoot me a message if there are any hidden gems in the lake Charles area that don't post very often.
Your best bet is to drive 70 minutes each way to Lafayette and visit Callie's incall. I've read its the best in LA and will close on April 1....maybe you can get an appointment for after if you hurry.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=704564
I was in LC but I'm in Laffy now. If you still want some company, I will be back in LC Sunday or you could come over to LAFFY!!! I'm worth your drive if your looking for a Dream !

Miss Dreams
Miss Dreams is one of ARs Finest Ladies!!
Miss Dreams
What time are you gonna be over here Sunday?
Check 411
Aww thanks Shorty! Missing you Arkansas gents, but spreading Dreams around is fun too!

Yeah, the link is below in my signature line...Thank you skeeter. Lol
"Tell your Mama/Tell your Pa/I'm gonna send you back to Arkansas/Oh yeahhhhhh... you don't do riiiiight..." Ray Charles, "What I Say"

Every time I see a post of a beautiful woman on here from AR that song starts up in my head. Fortunately it's a favorite of mine.