Transfer funds between client and provider?

Hello, I was about to get a card, but then I saw the monthly fee. I'm flying to meet a client but am not sure about giving him my full name for the plane tickets.

Does anyone use a pre-paid/re loadable card that can have funds added from afar?
Look into the student reloadable cards at Wally World ... Not sure exactly how they wk but I know they can be reloaded from diff states ...
works best for me
  • Old-T
  • 07-23-2013, 07:05 PM
I have used often and had no problems at all. Discrete, fast, and has always been satisfactory to the lady.

If you don't already know him well I certainly wouldn't give him your name for the tickets if you have an alternative.
There is also Payza.
Hello, I was about to get a card, but then I saw the monthly fee. I'm flying to meet a client but am not sure about giving him my full name for the plane tickets.

Does anyone use a pre-paid/re loadable card that can have funds added from afar? Originally Posted by DallasBella
He won't be able to buy you a ticket without your full name, because your name on the ticket is going to have to match your id at check in.
Damn, you are FINE. I'd fly to you (if I could afford it-- LOL).

Seriously, there has to be a lot of trust doing something like this. If he pre-loads an account for you, he is taking a huge risk that you'll never show. He can probably cover some of his risk if he buys you a refundable ticket, but then you risk having to give him your real name. Yes, thanks to the Muslim raghead terrorists, we now live in a world with way too many STUPID government rules.

Another option is for you to provide your own transportation to the clients location. You could fly yourself. You could drive. You could consider making a tour of it and book multiple clients. Lots of options that could mitigate your risks (and his risks).

BTW, if you ever consider touring the FL Panhandle, please let me know
It is possible to fly under an assumed name. PM me and I will detail how to accomplish it.

Does anyone use a pre-paid/re loadable card that can have funds added from afar? Originally Posted by DallasBella

The provider I see uses the card all the time and the ability to add funds over distance has been invaluable to her. I buy the card scratch of the cover to reveal the numbers and then send them to her. It's worked every time.

The fees are a pain, $4.95 fee on every recarge card and there is a monthy fee on the CC that is a pain. But it allows her to use it as CC for posting to BP and get cash out at ATMs to pay for the room. All without any paper trail with her name on it. Esentailly the fees are the cost of me being able to "wire" her money without my name attached and her to have a CC/Cash card without her name on it.
He won't be able to buy you a ticket without your full name, because your name on the ticket is going to have to match your id at check in. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
And birth date too...TSA requirement. And it has to match your ID as well.

Are you sure you want to make a special trip out to see a guy that you don't even trust to know your name??.....sounds like fun!!
Are you sure you want to make a special trip out to see a guy that you don't even trust to know your name??.....sounds like fun!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Though it's off topic, I agree with Ed.
I only do western union or money gram myself. A little trust will go a long way.

Maybe I have been lucky. I have had few associated issues. Most of the providers had a friend pick the money up for them. So I still didn't know her name......just the person who picked it up......
Are you sure you want to make a special trip out to see a guy that you don't even trust to know your name??.....sounds like fun!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Totally agree with this

Also fees aren't bad. If you can't spare $4.95 then you have bigger problems.
The Bluebird card by American Express is an option that has no monthly fees. I believe, though not certain, that you can add to money to Bluebird by using the reloads.