EEEEeeekkkk I need votes my lil eccie Family

IM thinking. I know I know not safe last time I did that I woke up next to Old Sarge with a ring on my finger and don't even know my last name... But lol Im thinking Boob job?
For those who know me what ya think. Sarge Baby you don't get a vote now that were married yours dont count you just have t say Ok Love. loll
I vote no you got a great body already
Thank you love
No.....stay natural
  • clegs
  • 01-18-2014, 08:58 PM
Mother nature was very good to you. So don't change anything. Reminds me I need to see friend soon
Ty guys Im thinking your right Ty for the compliments. Us old people love Them Yes Clegs you do
i think your about as close to perfection as they come sweetie.
why paint a mustache on a Mona Lisa?
And knotty that's why I love ya. Thank you all so much was feeling blah yall have me smiling again.. Ty Kissessssssssssssssssss
Personally, I like you the way you are. OK, I like you better naked, but so do all the other guys here!
No Way!!! You are so right just as you are. Shake it off, girl. Don't let those evil thoughts have their way with you.
If I wanted to play with plastic I'd get an inflatable .
If I wanted to play with plastic I'd get an inflatable . Originally Posted by secpro
LMAO!
i think your about as close to perfection as they come sweetie.
why paint a mustache on a Mona Lisa? Originally Posted by knotty man
Love it!
Absolutely not go with what you have. You woke up next to old sarge and haven't sworn off of men? I need to come down and check your boobies but I have never felt a pair of MMs that felt any thing but fake.
Absolutely not go with what you have. You woke up next to old sarge and haven't sworn off of men? I need to come down and check your boobies but I have never felt a pair of MMs that felt any thing but fake. Originally Posted by tucson
LOL, Tucson, we all know you are certified ass man.....if you are coming to check out Dezire's boobies, you must be pretty impressed....... I agree. The MMs may look great, but they all feel fake.