City: Little Elm
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: FBSM, MT, some SE, some PM, DIY
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Stephanie, Sasha, Lucy around 5.2 young, friendly, slim, not much cup or ass to write about
Recommendation: Yes
Interested
Ok so the moderator thinks no activities took place in my review
Thank you for your recent review submission, D&L still DIY but I found the remedy maybe. I have reviewed it and determined that it has not met the criteria to be considered for Premium Access for the following reason: No Activities Took Place
Ok so the moderator thinks no activities took place in my review
Thank you for your recent review submission, D&L still DIY but I found the remedy maybe. I have reviewed it and determined that it has not met the criteria to be considered for Premium Access for the following reason: No Activities Took Place Originally Posted by CapKirk

Serious question -- why is no credit given for reviews with no activities? Isn't that useful intel for all of us when someone TOFTT on a new place? (I'm asking, not complaining...)
Serious question -- why is no credit given for reviews with no activities? Isn't that useful intel for all of us when someone TOFTT on a new place? (I'm asking, not complaining...) Originally Posted by todd08
Play with the rules. You don't get to make the rules.
Nice Review, thanks for contributing.
Serious question -- why is no credit given for reviews with no activities? Isn't that useful intel for all of us when someone TOFTT on a new place? (I'm asking, not complaining...) Originally Posted by todd08
I totally agree with you. Letting me know not to waste my money at a L0 place is a whole lot more valuable to me, than the monger who lists 10 different activities
I totally agree with you. Letting me know not to waste my money at a L0 place is a whole lot more valuable to me, than the monger who lists 10 different activities Originally Posted by Love Rim Jobs
Considering the non-stop deluge of promotional reviews of 4 amps flooding this forum, I would have thought the moderators would be pleased to read a genuine and detailed review. Anyway, I hope this review is useful to the general monger population
"Considering the non-stop deluge of promotional reviews of 4 amps flooding this forum"
Some AMPS are more equal than others.
Non Stop
I totally agree with you. Letting me know not to waste my money at a L0 place is a whole lot more valuable to me, than the monger who lists 10 different activities Originally Posted by Love Rim Jobs
This.

No credit for L0 at a strip club but L0 at a subamp is very useful information.
This.

No credit for L0 at a strip club but L0 at a subamp is very useful information. Originally Posted by febert
L0 at a SC is because you didn't pay or try.
L0 at a sub-amp is because that's all that is available.

So yes, L0 at a sub-amp is very useful information, but not at a SC.
I received credit for L0 reviews in the past. And this one is more like L0.7 with all the MT, FOV and getting Lucy to do L1 half the way. Anyway these things happen. Only disappointment is that I spent a lot of money trying out each lady at D&L and trying to get at least one to cross over. Now I have moved on to better pastures.
So? Whats sooo important about credit for a review? I have submitted reviews that didnt get credit, but people read them and ingested the info. Thank you for the info, move on to the next escapade. And enjoy the ride