City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, DATY, DATO, 69, BBFSCIP
Hair Length and Color: Fairly long, dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'6'', Good Figure, C Cups, Shaved, Sexy Ass, Pretty Face and Demeanor
Recommendation: Yes
Another great review.
Sexy @ss is more like it but why did she change her name ?
Sexy @ss is more like it but why did she change her name ? Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
All the Ladies go by an adopted name, Fruit names are a common choice. Their Korean names would require language fonts, and are more difficult for Westerners to pronounce.
What was her name before?
All the Ladies go by an adopted name, Fruit names are a common choice. Their Korean names would require language fonts, and are more difficult for Westerners to pronounce. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Since Kim is even more common than all of the Cocos in Dallas...I'm happy they don't use Korean names. LOL
- - - - -
Having very fond memories of luxurious Purple, I really think of Orange as a color, not a fruit.
- - - - -
Crystals are hard & beautiful to look at, but you don't want to lick and suck on them. An Orange, on the other hand, can be very tasty in your mouth. Ergo, Orange is a more accurate nom de plume.
So Crystal is now Orange?
So Crystal is now Orange? Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Huh?

Crystal is Crystal. Orange is Orange. Kim Jong Un is a Dictator. Who's on First? Can we knock this shit off?

These remarks are threadcraps, hijacking and thread derailments. If Orange used to be Crystal, I will write that. I wrote that both are two of the best fucks in Dallas, that should be what you take from my review of each.
Orange is orange. Her an Krystal are two different girls
Orange is orange. Her an Krystal are two different girls Originally Posted by Macho Maam
And two legendary LA-based Bands paid tribute to each.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qPFQeFaIpOw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pxC94Z3_zJw

Talk about visionary. They recorded the songs 56 and 48 years, respectively, before the Ladies started at Michiko.

For real, those 2 are my favorite 2 in Dallas, as far as fuck skill. Great fucks, but definitely 2 different Ladies.
Orange from Blue ? And is the old Shasta back ?
  • Kangz
  • 09-24-2023, 02:41 PM
This is not the same girl.
Orange said she never came here before
I saw her and her body and tits are just the best at michiko.
Is she still there?