Name: Chanel
Address and Phone: -
Address: 35E and Royal
Phone: (972) 729-0885
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: michikospa.com
Activities: Table shower, fbsm, bbbj, fs, went down? Don’t know the acronym for that one
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulders probably but in a ponytail
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Average height, no ass, nice little tits and a pretty face (worked on). Cute
Recommendation: Yes
Boss level unlocked
This is why I love Michiko, so many top quality ladies, and Chanel is one of the best
I lived in Boerne for awhile. Beautiful Hill Country, but shit, sex without attachments, ( aka really good pussy) was a grind. Moved to the country north of Dallas, and now drive an hour to get what you had to drive 5 hours to enjoy.

Michiko is great for what you wanted. If you revisit Chanel, it will only get better. Can you handle that? LOL "She fucked me like she loved me." Yes, she did love you for 50 minutes. That's why she is such a sweetheart. And that feeling is worth the price of admission.

You can find other ladies in the Dallas Hobby World that might appeal to you. (I personnaly love Michiko, Exercise, and GL for the complete service-for-my-dollar value.) Your budget may have to go into $$$.20, or $$$.50, or $$$$ (varies with location and bbfs-vs-cfs).
Or stay with someone that you click with (aka Chanel), it will only get better.
You'll be back again and again. How do I know?

Because Chanel was my first after a 28 month break. And I have come back again and again.

Chanel cast a spell on both of us.