URL / Website: -
City: nashville
State: Tennessee
Address: my place
Activities: BBBJ, BREAST WORSHIP, LFK, COCKWORSHIP, 69, MISH, K9
Hair Length and Color: Blonde same as pics
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Same girl as pics but got fatter and older, shes not fat or old just fatter and older than the pics. Shes ok looking. Big tits, big ass, nothing special
Recommendation: Nope
I'm not sure what the value of posting this is. No name (you say you forgot) and vague reference to how you found, on SA. The rest of us get nothing from this. What's the point?
contribute or pay up brother.
I'm not sure what the value of posting this is. No name (you say you forgot) and vague reference to how you found, on SA. The rest of us get nothing from this. What's the point? Originally Posted by SlowHand50
I agree with you SlowHand...
adding post count.

but agree, useless information.
contribute or pay up brother. Originally Posted by butthosurfer
Troll on, dude
Lol its always the free loaders who whine the most. Either provide some info of pay the fee pretty simple concept.

If you don't like my contribution don't read them, oh wait you cant. You think anyone here is gonna pay for SA and provide you with a free phone number? The fuck outta here, get a job bum
Oh I can read..
Thank you very much.
Oh I can read..
Thank you very much. Originally Posted by mike1701
Since you can see whats in the ros, it's kind of ignorant to say there is no info then huh? I mean the review was approved so there must be some value to it.

Or are you butthurt I actually see "real providers" I just usually dont do reviews for them. Or are you butthurt I didnt bother to look up what you consider a real provider because I dont give a fuck about your opinion?

What I would lay my money on is youve never been a member of seeking arrangements because you either cant or dont want to pony up the dough. So you cant really see the info provided either.

and im the troll, thats a good one

next time Y'ALL want your asses served up on a silver platter again, just let me know.
thanks
Lol, bragging about paying for sex
Lol, bragging about paying for sex Originally Posted by MiddleName
you sat on an account for 6 years for that lmao, sorry about your small penis

or sorry your life sucks and you have to sell pussy, or your ass or whatever it is gay guys sell.

no bragging here btw im a humble guy. just here to share some info.

lololol, can't even settle on an insult. Roasted, Thanks for the laugh
butthurtsurfer?