Would you... Casey Anthony?

I've been casually following this Casey Anthony trial. The case against her seems largely circumstantial, and I believe she has a legitimate shot at being found not guilty. If let go, I'd imagine she'd have a mountain of legal bills to pay back.
What if you had seen her providing on BP or here, would you call her? What would you pay?

If not guilty, why not. Never tell a woman what you would pay.
I would...unless she was carrying a roll of duct tape.
lmao, in a heartbeat. I'd give her a couple of bills. She could warm things up by telling me about, this one time, in prison, I dropped the soap in the shower.....
I would definitely call her, but first I would be in line to see Amanda Knox, she seems like a kinky little hottie
mmmm for me. again if not guilty
Hey now -Amanda Knox- now you're talking. I'd definitely call that hottie and pay $$$$ easy.
As for that skanky "baby killer"- No Way! Well... only if she had good TCB skills and was running a $.5 special. (I have needs you know)
P.S. That would be a good poll if I knew how to add one. +1 for Amanda
mmmm for me. again if not guilty Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Look at those lips!! Guilty or not, I would even be up for a conjugal visit. Here is some interesting info on her, and a great pic

http://slog.thestranger.com/2008/06/mein_kampf
MMM If you do not want to worry about if guilty or not. Amy McElhenney. At least the 18 year old student is still with us. I'm sure he was willing. And of age. He just needs/ed to learn when not to talk.

But then the 14 year old I bet was willing also with
Teresa Engelbach

I found on
10 Sexiest teachers to sleep with students

mmmm most are blond

But I like the look of the first one
but can you trust her