asians getting risky

do hit an occasional amp that's about as far as my hobby experience goes because of the risk of std's... I always thought the asians were super safe and clean. until recently...last amp I went which is pretty popular everything used to be covered until then... she starting blowing me uncovered and even cim at the end... my big head said fuck put on a cover but then I said fuck she already started let her continue....read other reviews of the same even some of them could of gone bare in... I wonder if they are getting pressured from the higher ups to bring in more business because of the slow business or what? the turn around some of these girls probably could see 4 or 5 guys a day.. I know must std's can be cured with little pill but I can't say I got it from a toilet seat...that would be a death sentence for me lol
You're not going to tell us where this was? So what purpose does this post belong here?
do hit an occasional amp that's about as far as my hobby experience goes because of the risk of std's... I always thought the asians were super safe and clean. until recently...last amp I went which is pretty popular everything used to be covered until then... she starting blowing me uncovered and even cim at the end... my big head said fuck put on a cover but then I said fuck she already started let her continue....read other reviews of the same even some of them could of gone bare in... I wonder if they are getting pressured from the higher ups to bring in more business because of the slow business or what? the turn around some of these girls probably could see 4 or 5 guys a day.. I know must std's can be cured with little pill but I can't say I got it from a toilet seat...that would be a death sentence for me lol Originally Posted by Funtimes44
Ok.
Yeah, I always use a cover. You never know with AMPs and I’m not sure how often the girls get Checked