Chocolate Ice Cream

One morning a little boy walks into the ice cream store and asks the owner for some chocolate ice cream.

The owner says, "Sorry little fella, I'm out of Choclolate Ice Cream. Can I intrest you in a different flavor?''

The little boy gets agitated and says, "No I only want chocolate ice cream."

"Come back tomorrow and I'll have some", says the shopkeeper.

The little boy leaves and returns around 2pm steps to the counter and rings the bell.

The shopkeeper notices the boy and inquires, "Did you change your mind? Do you want a different flavor?"

The little boy huffs and says, "No, I want chocolate ice cream."

"Little boy I already told you, I don't have any but if you'll come back tomorrow I'll have some." , said the shopkeeper.

Once again the boy leaves only to return at closing time. He once again walks to the counter, rings the bell and the shopkeeper sees him saying, "Well, I see you changed your mind you must want a different flavor."

The boy says, "No I want chocolate ice cream right now."

The shopkeeper says "Boy, I told you this morning and this afternoon that I don't have any chocolate ice cream and now I'm telling you a third time comeback tomorrow and I'll have some."

The boy adamantly states, " I want chocolate ice cream right now!"

The shopkeeper replies "let me ask you a question. Do you know how to spell the straw in strawberry?"

The Boy replies, "Sure, its s-t-r-a-w."

"Do you know how to spell the van in vanilla?"

The Boy says, "sure, its v-a-n"

The shopkeeper then asks, "do you know how to spell the fuck in chocolate?"

The Boy scratches his head and replies, "Well, there ain't no fuck in chocolate."

The shopkeeper slams his hand on the counter and says "That's what I've been saying all fuckin' day!"
He was a hard headed little fucker.
future politician!!
No, future democrat.