References

I always screen and verify and I am tired of get the same reply "He is ok" I ran into this alot in NY..When I give a reference I share more about what the gentlemen likes especially when it is one of my regulars and I am out of town...what info do you give and men what info do you like to be given about you?
Uck I hate that as well! If all I wanted was an "OK" I would simply rely on screening sites. Age, race, or some sort of physical description help ensure the guy who was verified is the SAME guy showing up. If a girl tells me he is 5'4 and white, and a 6'4 Spanish guy shows up, I know something is UP!

I also need to kow if he is large below, because I will not see him. I usually just ask him myself in a discreet manner if I can't get that info. Last thing a guy wants to be told is, "I'm sorry, but it's bj only for you!"

Keep track of the ladies who do this, so you know to alert the guy to use someone else in the future. It's really sad when you can't even get a return email from these so called professionals. If business is so bad they have to hold on to men like husbands, it may be time to do something else lol.

I can't tell you the number of times guys have said, "I can't give you a ref because my atf will get mad if I see you." WTF...then marry her and get out the hobby!
well said..i had one guy up in NY that got a little to uh how do I say this into what I was doing and I ended up with a sore neck and headache and I was told he is ok..clean and respectful....WOW if that is respectful I would hate to see disrespectful
Uck I hate that as well! If all I wanted was an "OK" I would simply rely on screening sites. Age, race, or some sort of physical description help ensure the guy who was verified is the SAME guy showing up. If a girl tells me he is 5'4 and white, and a 6'4 Spanish guy shows up, I know something is UP!

I also need to kow if he is large below, because I will not see him. I usually just ask him myself in a discreet manner if I can't get that info. Last thing a guy wants to be told is, "I'm sorry, but it's bj only for you!"

Keep track of the ladies who do this, so you know to alert the guy to use someone else in the future. It's really sad when you can't even get a return email from these so called professionals. If business is so bad they have to hold on to men like husbands, it may be time to do something else lol.

I can't tell you the number of times guys have said, "I can't give you a ref because my atf will get mad if I see you." WTF...then marry her and get out the hobby! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I think some women actually believe if the guy did not rob or kill them that he deserves an ok lol. This is why I am so strict on who I will even accept refs from. If the girl before me didn't screen the same way I do, her word is pretty much useless unless I know her personally.
Things are getting so bad here, IMHO, had a potential say another provider told him when she was out of town, that she had my number but it didn't matter cause I was actually out of town with her in the room next door, having my monthly, just so she could keep him to herself, I mean, REALLY?! Seriously? W*T*F!! I was sure to let him know the truth to, so he knew what kinda woman he was dealing with, he he.
FATAL ATTRACTION!!!
Things are getting so bad here, IMHO, had a potential say another provider told him when she was out of town, that she had my number but it didn't matter cause I was actually out of town with her in the room next door, having my monthly, just so she could keep him to herself, I mean, REALLY?! Seriously? W*T*F!! I was sure to let him know the truth to, so he knew what kinda woman he was dealing with, he he. Originally Posted by ali*cat
Can someone translate to regular-type English for me? I did catch the WTF part, as I felt he same way
what info do you give and men what info do you like to be given about you? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Most won't be so kind as to tell the lady bspecifically what he likes. I'm sure she could find that out on her own....just as I'm sure some ladies who are refs won't divulge. Why tell her when he can just come back to see me so he gets it right....right...

I don't think providers for the most part will answer this honestly. Girl talk probably would yield better results than what we will see on board where hobbyist can see their responses. What hobbyists wants to be asked by a potential client..."hey how big is your dick....is it wide" that's not courtesy.....and if my reference actually told me a lady asked that I take it as a cue she probably couldn't sastify me if she has to ask.

Although I will ask a reviewer if a ladyies puss is "blown out or loose" but I'm not being reviewed potentially....so its permissable lol.
I had one gentlemen give a few names for references and so I contacted them after checking them out and when I ok'd him and he arrived he had the nerve to say I didn't think you would contact so-so she usually likes a heads up..WTF..of course I am going to contact her...
Uhhh it's HIS responsibility to give her the heads up if she requires one...wtf. This is not rocket science. Treat other ladies as you would want to be treated when you are in need of something. Geez how simple.

Looking foward to meeting you IV. We are doing Italian if we can actually find any in Ala freaking Bama lmao!
Can someone translate to regular-type English for me? I did catch the WTF part, as I felt he same way Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Be nice or I will have to come and spank you Chica!!
Be nice or I will have to come and spank you Chica!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well, just sayin...! I thought that was pretty nice. We would need to discuss the spanking!
Try harder, sweetie! It's really not that hard to understand.
I'll spell it out

a) Potential client asked for my contact info
b) Provider said she had the info, but she wasn't going
to give it to him because I was actually traveling with her (not true) and I was in the next hotel room, having my monthly (this is a period)
C) I stated I felt like she was desperate to keep him to herself, instead of just giving him my contact info.

Got it? Thanks
I think some women actually believe if the guy did not rob or kill them that he deserves an ok lol. This is why I am so strict on who I will even accept refs from. If the girl before me didn't screen the same way I do, her word is pretty much useless unless I know her personally. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well said.