New to the Hobby

I’m new to the Hobby and just getting into it and would like some advice….I looking at my first encounter. Who should I go with…? Like “Spinners” but not sure who to go with…? I have read all of the reviews and not sure who to go with AAY…Jazlynn…Maui….NikkiG…Julia Jolie….Danielle Silver…and then I seen Michelle Amante. I’m not really into “older ladies”, yes I’m mid 30's but have always seen younger women. I want someone that will show me the ropes how the hobby works. I was thinking of spending 2 or 3 hours for the first time. Not sure who or how much time, also not just wanting to get a pop wanting to understand the hobby and a pop or two would be nice.
Going to be in both Dallas and Tulsa this week.
Any help or advice would be great.
Thanks
I think you will get better response if you post this here.
Requests and ISOs - Oklahoma You will get help from people that know the local Ladies.

Chipper
Thanks
I'd have to agree, the Dallas group is great. I'd add read the co-ed, ISO, sandbox and AMP boards and read, read, read. You also get to know the ladies pretty well by reading their posts. I am not new to the hobby, but new here and most want 2 references, but look for the ones that say newbie friendly or even start a post in ISO looking for a newbie friendly provider, in your local area or the area you will be traveling to, best of luck!
Welcome. I'm new too, kinda started learning the same way you did. Did lots of research in the forums on here. Once I felt ready, I found a newbie friendly provider, and had my first encounter. It was easier than expected. Just make sure you research the provider, and take your time. I would also suggest getting a P411 account if you plan on making this a real hobby. Once you get set up on there and get some "OK"s, it makes the screening process really easy. Plus, it makes me feel safer too. Have fun, it gets really addicting!!!
Welcome to Eccie!! Lots of ladies to choose from. I don't think it is wise to ask other guys who you should pick. That takes the fun out of it. Just sayin.
Welcome to Eccie!! Lots of ladies to choose from. I don't think it is wise to ask other guys who you should pick. That takes the fun out of it. Just sayin. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
i agree with her on this one, but be sure u screen the providers just like they screen you. always b safe first and have fun as the result. welcome to eccie with open arms!
Couldn't agree more on both counts!!

Welcome to Eccie!! Lots of ladies to choose from. I don't think it is wise to ask other guys who you should pick. That takes the fun out of it. Just sayin. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
i agree with her on this one, but be sure u screen the providers just like they screen you. always b safe first and have fun as the result. welcome to eccie with open arms! Originally Posted by Angel Knight
ECCIE should do an i-phone/android app or something where you can shake and it will give you some suggestions based on your criteria you specify. That would be cool
Welcome Trev and have fun!!!

good idea CE lol in a perfect world
Our little playground is a very fun place to play. Welcome!
I agree with those that say read and study for a while first. I like 2 hour dates, for sure, but I remember the first time I wasn't so sure, so I only went for one hour. That was enough to convince me.