Getting my profile approved

I'm not sure if this is the proper area to post but I'm still new to this site and I'm trying to get my profile approved so I can have pictures and advertise. I have emailed the administrator for Tallahassee witch I was told to do by another administrator in the main. This was about a month ago and I have not received a response. So I am coming to this forum to ask how I get my stuff approved.
Thank you :-)
Layla luv
Looks like we got you all set up. You should be able to create a showcase and ad pic.
Good Morning Moderator, I had another awesome visit with Miss Melissa in Tallahassee and we talked about the boards... She has been trying to get verified so she can post. I know she has reviews and I am willing to write another. Just trying to help a Tallahassee wonderful lady get verified.
Good Morning Moderator, I had another awesome visit with Miss Melissa in Tallahassee and we talked about the boards... She has been trying to get verified so she can post. I know she has reviews and I am willing to write another. Just trying to help a Tallahassee wonderful lady get verified. Originally Posted by davemintally
have her pm me