Save a Partial Review???

Being able to save a partial review would really be nice.

Some of us have limited time and privacy. If you could somehow start a review and have the option of logging out and saving what you've written so far would really be nice.

Can't tell you how many times I've started a review, only to have it disappear when I had to log out for whatever reason. And many times, I don't even bother going back to re-write it.

Thanks,

K.
Its a great idea, but I'm not sure the software could do that.

What many guys do is write up the review sections in Word, then copy/paste into the review template. That also catches all the typos and stuff.
I think that in your CP there is a personal notepad. Could write there until complete, then copy and past.

I do that in Word. I write all the fill-in-the-blank info, as well as ROS. Then I copy and past everythng into ROS. After that I cut and paste each item into it's correct blank. That way when I start the review I have all the info in front of me.

Torito
Thanks guys.

I've tried both suggestions.

Guess I'm just inherently lazy. I'm not a techie, just thought it would save a lot of frustrated review writers, if it was possible.

Thanks again!

K.
There should be some server space dedicated and attached to each profile - attachment space, signatures, user preferences, etc.. A partial review could be saved to that space, assuming it's limited to one review at a time so that it doesn't eat up storage. Not sure if the board framework would allow for that. It would still require you to hit a "save for later" button, since the board does not monitor real time typing.