How about that market!

How about that market!

Thanks, Twitler.
Stock Market go's up and down all the time must be the hurricane Ins company's will be paying out for lost property
Sure. So then everybody who has raved about the market under Trump is still excited, correct?
Its a lot better now than when Obama was in office
It's investors worried about rising interest rates. Yssup, help me understand - are you happy that the stock market is going down? And you are blaming Trump for this?
Trump haters are so clueless. Down a little over 3% today. Up 60% since Jan 2017.

Why are you libs so angry? By ALL measures USA is better off now than anytime in my lifetime.

Is it because he hates Mexicans and ALL OTHERS who come here illegally? Or because he wants to look after Americans first? Or because he is quite adept at locker room talk, grab em by the pussy? Or maybe because he admits that his daughter has all the qualities he admires in a women he would want to date?

How about that market!

Thanks, Twitler. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Austin Ellen, yes he is. They pray for America to go broke every night, I guess they got use to 8 years of Obama. Ask yourself who rejoices about the stock market going down, people who can't point to any actual facts
Trump haters are so clueless. Down a little over 3% today. Up 60% since Jan 2017.

Why are you libs so angry? By ALL measures USA is better off now than anytime in my lifetime.

Is it because he hates Mexicans and ALL OTHERS who come here illegally? Or because he wants to look after Americans first? Or because he is quite adept at locker room talk, grab em by the pussy? Or maybe because he admits that his daughter has all the qualities he admires in a women he would want to date? Originally Posted by tonyvicksa

I guess that's what is referred to as "fuzzy math". DJIA was at 19963 on 1/6/2017. Now at 25598. That's a 28% increase, not 60%.

To repeat -- in 27 days we'll find out exactly what the voters in this country think of Trump and his "accomplishments" while in office.
Austin Ellen, yes he is. They pray for America to go broke every night, I guess they got use to 8 years of Obama. Ask yourself who rejoices about the stock market going down, people who can't point to any actual facts Originally Posted by oilfieldace
The primary reason I voted for Obama was because my 401k lost about 25% of its value in 2008. In March of 2009 the DJIA was at 6547. One year later it was at 10564. A 61% increase!!! When Obama left office in January 2017, the DJIA was at about 19800.

Those are FACTS I like. So yes, the DJIA has done very well under Trump. But it did better under Obama. Let's see if Trump can keep up the sustained growth.
Oh so blame Teump for today's drop but give Obama credit for it, that sir is fuzzy math. There is more to the economy than the stock market. Here is one thing you can take to the bank, Trump will not lose as many seats as Obama did in his first term. Better get your # 3 pencil and your Big Chief tablet cause you gots some spraining to do
the recovery began under Obama trum has not yet fucked it up but he has tried because he like the oil can man has no clue
but I bet who ever makes bounty paper towels is up as the Donald aka orange head ass wipe put in a big order today and he is heading to the panhandle
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Are you just trying to point out?? If so just let Wake-up know !
the recovery began under Obama trum has not yet fucked it up but he has tried because he like the oil can man has no clue Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411

the recovery didn't get any kind of traction until very late in his term, after the election.

the market didn't have any confidence in Obama. It was very weak recovery during his tenure.

you made money inspite of that.
Why on earth would I be happy my portfolio got pounded this week?

As for the rest of the hate talk, oilfieldace, read the rules of this forum.