Grassley wants Swetneck,Avenatti Questioned

The Dallas morning News - Sen Grassley wants Julie Swetneck and guess who( Aventti ) questioned about the contradictions in there stories ??? To clear up that Kav thing.
Yep - I saw that too. Their story was such bullshit. He's just trying to get one over. He gives me the creeps every time I see him on TV.
How the heck did Avenatti get through Law School?

He advises his client to give statements, under oath, to a Committee and then tells her it's ok to change key facts while being interviewed on talk shows.

Didn't he think someone would notice?

He advises his client to give statements, under oath, to a Committee and then tells her it's ok to change key facts while being interviewed on talk shows.

Didn't he think someone would notice? Originally Posted by Jackie S
If your parents donate money and you have a college degree, and you can pay full tuition, there is a law school somewhere that will take you.

All you have to do is show up at that point. Passing the bar exam is slightly more difficult, but both Frank Abagnale and Abe Lincoln passed the bar exam without attending law school.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 12:59 PM
The Dallas morning News - Sen Grassley wants Julie Swetneck and guess who( Aventti ) questioned about the contradictions in there stories ??? To clear up that Kav thing.
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Ashame Grassley did hold Kavanagh to the same standard.
Yep - I saw that too. Their story was such bullshit. He's just trying to get one over. He gives me the creeps every time I see him on TV. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Who Aventti? Or Grassley?
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2018, 01:42 PM

Didn't he think someone would notice? Originally Posted by Jackie S

So Senator Grassley wants to investigate whether these allegations are true AFTER he already voted to confirm the man.

Think about that...

And Avenatti welcomes an investigation. .. a thorough investigation.

Think about that.

Grassley will not do shit
LMAO.

Takes an Avenatti to get under Twitler’s skin.
Or a Rosie o’Donnell.
Or a Justin Trudeau.
Or ... you get the idea.
The politicians should stay out of the way and just let the U.S. Attorney handle these cases. Life would be so much simpler.
LMAO.

Takes an Avenatti to get under Twitler’s skin.
Or a Rosie o’Donnell.
Or a Justin Trudeau.
Or ... you get the idea. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

avenattie is in trouble. he recently lost a case, now hes on the hook for, let see, 3.5 million dollars. plus he owes like 10 million to various people who would like to have his skin ripped apart.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2018, 04:22 PM

He gives me the creeps every time I see him on TV. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
on that we agree!
He gives me the creeps every time I see him on TV. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
on that we agree! Originally Posted by WTF

that guy is so sliimey. one can prolly bottle up his slime juice and democrats would drink it up heartily.
that guy is so sliimey. one can prolly bottle up his slime juice and democrats would drink it up heartily. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
They sure did during the Cavaugh hearings .... sucked him dry!
I want trumpie to release his tax returns and all 50 people that went to his inauguration also
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2018, 06:00 PM
that guy is so sliimey. one can prolly bottle up his slime juice and democrats would drink it up heartily. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It's his delivery. ..his info has for the most part been spot on. He played Trump into provable lies.