On Your Mark... Get Set... Go Mainstream Media! It's Trumpy's Fault! It's Trumpy's Fault!

They are ecstatic to find the perp is a perfect fit for their narrative!

Of course, I saw it coming...

If the left is this pumped up BEFORE they even find and arrest the would-be bomber, just imagine how giddy and gleeful they will be if the perp turns out to be a Trump supporter. Originally Posted by lustylad
My guess is it's probably a righty looking for his 15 minutes of fame. Originally Posted by lustylad
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 11:41 AM
BooHoo...like the lamestream right wing media didn't cheer against Obama...

Who did you see coming btw? Did you get any on ya?
Not too many convicted felons vote for Republicans - I would say at least 90% of convicted felons tend to vote for the Democrats, owing to their propensity to bestow free money on their supporters.

The media is definitely overemphasizing that this clown is a Republican.

Since none of the bombs were detonated, I think we should label this guy an "attempted" bomber at most.
BooHoo...like the lamestream right wing media didn't cheer against Obama...

Who did you see coming btw? Did you get any on ya? Originally Posted by WTF
There you go again... veering off topic!

Let's see how much the MSM will milk this one... will they go so far as to call for a crackdown on right-wing websites for inciting violence?

Bye bye, First Amendment! Only MSM speech is protected!

Too bad there were no guns involved... they can't use this to agitate for repealing the Second Amendment!

But hey, it will let them get all huffy and pontificate against Trumpy's "hateful rhetoric" from now until Election Day!

Caravan? What caravan?

Kavanaugh? Brett who?
And of course, when Trumpy condemns the perp - the Dems and their MSM enablers will immediately say he is faking it!

This whole thing is just too scripted!
The media is definitely overemphasizing that this clown is a Republican. Originally Posted by friendly fred
He isn't ...
Oh my! Is he a "walk away" dimotard? If so, I guess he won't be at the DC march on Saturday lol.

#WalkAway
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 12:10 PM
And of course, when Trumpy condemns the perp - the Dems and their MSM enablers will immediately say he is faking it!

This whole thing is just too scripted! Originally Posted by lustylad
Already making excuses...'fake news' will be you next chant, then 'Lock her up'.

He was a Trump junkie! Jacked off to him...pictures with him at Trump rallies.

Shit I'm just suprised it wasn't one of you righties.

Hell Trump could have mailed the bombs and like he said....his followers would not care.
Don't dimretards know that it's illegal to drive around with that many perfectly aligned, brand new, spotless, un-vandalized stickers in your windows? Bwaaahaaaaahaaaaa!!! Can you say "overkill"? Bwaaaahaaaahaaaa!
They are ecstatic to find the perp is a perfect fit for their narrative!

Of course, I saw it coming... Originally Posted by lustylad

I had part of it right. This jerk DID live in Wasserman-Schultz's district -- that alone might have pushed him over the edge.

Only a Berinie supporter would still be harboring this kind of ill-will for Wasserman-Schultz -- unless this terrorist actually lives in her district.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"According to public records, Sayoc is a registered Republican and has been arrested numerous times over the years including one case in which he was accused of making a bomb threat."

Source: Reuters News Service

His van covered with pro-Trump stickers. Bombs sent to people that Trump has demeaned/criticized/blamed in his hate-filled rhetoric over many months/years.

Until this news bit was released I thought it very possible that Sayoc could have been a Democrat trying to gain sympathy for fellow Democrats. Turns out he's just an angry deplorable.
Bombs sent to people that Trump has demeaned/criticized/blamed in his hate-filled rhetoric over many months/years. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
^^^ You go, speedy!

IT'S TRUMPY'S FAULT! IT'S TRUMPY'S FAULT!

Trumpy did everything except lick the stamps and drop the packages in the mail!

You go, speedy!
^^^ You go, speedy!

You go, speedy! Originally Posted by lustylad
Thank you!!

I've said all along that if there is any sort of "Blue wave" in 11 days, Trump's character will be a primary reason why it happened. Economy is doing great!!

Sayoc is obviously a nut case. But I think we'll find out, if he is in fact the one who sent out these bombs, that he is a nut case motivated by Trump's incendiary comments.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 12:49 PM
Thank you!!

I've said all along that if there is any sort of "Blue wave" in 11 days, Trump's character will be a primary reason why it happened. Economy is doing great!!

Sayoc is obviously a nut case. But I think we'll find out, if he is in fact the one who sent out these bombs, that he is a nut case motivated by Trump's incendiary comments. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
He was right in front of Ellen at the Trump kool-aid stand.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 12:51 PM
^^^ You go, speedy!

You go, speedy! Originally Posted by lustylad
It is not Trumps fault his supporters believe hhihis lies