Mass murder in Pittsburgh. BREAKING.

Details coming in.

Man walked into a Pittsburgh area Synagogue and opened fire. Three officers shot in the apprehension.

Shooter is in custody.

Another horror in America.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chi...story,amp.html
White male shooter. Walks in and screams “all Jews must die.”

Trump says he’ll comment to the press and make further comment when he speaks to the Future Farmers of America.

Standing by.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pittsbu...rrel-hill/amp/
White male shooter. Walks in and screams “all Jews must die.”

Trump says he’ll comment to the press after he speaks to the Future Farmers of America.

Standing by.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pittsbu...rrel-hill/amp/ Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
President Trump said on Twitter that “events in Pittsburgh are far more devastating than originally thought.”

He is devastated by the senseless loss of life, and for you to politicize this awful tragedy is deplorable.
I did no such thing.

But I did report your post..

Sorry you had to go there.
  • Trey
  • 10-27-2018, 10:55 AM
Odds he's a Trumper lol??!!!

100%
I did no such thing.

But I did report your post..

Sorry you had to go there. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I broke no rule and if I can't criticize your actions in this manner it will be a sad day on this august whore board.

The events in Pittsburgh are a national tragedy and should not be politicized.
bet he's a neo-nazi.
FF,
You should have figured out by now that some of these inciteful thread starters are simply trying to bait those posters who desire to remain "fair and balanced" in an effort to get them banned after unsustainable points.

Your positive, constructive contributions to the discourse are too valuable to be eliminated by responding to disgraceful commentary based on fabricated embellishments posted simply to stir a response in order to provide an opportunity to hit the RTM.
bet he's a neo-nazi. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Keep in mind that the Liberals love the Muslims who hate the Jews.

They supported a Muslim-Lover for President from 2008 through the beginning of 2017, and still sing his praises and bow down to him.
Anybody heard from Bambino? He’s said he was a member of the JCC where the mass shooting took place.

Praying for your safety, man. Check in please.
FF,
You should have figured out by now that some of these inciteful thread starters are simply trying to bait those posters who desire to remain "fair and balanced" in an effort to get them banned after unsustainable points.

Your positive, constructive contributions to the discourse are too valuable to be eliminated by responding to disgraceful commentary based on fabricated embellishments posted simply to stir a response in order to provide an opportunity to hit the RTM. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thank you kind sir.
I broke no rule and if I can't criticize your actions in this manner it will be a sad day on this august whore board.

The events in Pittsburgh are a national tragedy and should not be politicized. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Agreed. But that happened within minutes of the event.

“Somebody” has already said that an armed guard inside the synagogue would have prevented it. Three officers down, but more guns would have stopped it.

Read the posts in this thread.

Between hate rhetoric, gun regulation debates and the general mood of this confused population, politicization of this was inevitable.

We need to stop pointing fingers. Again, a group of people — Americans — are attacked in broad daylight in a place of worship.

America needs to reconnect with its soul and stop attacking other Americans.
FF,

Your positive, constructive contributions to the discourse are too valuable to be eliminated by responding to disgraceful commentary based on fabricated embellishments posted simply to stir a response in order to provide an opportunity to hit the RTM. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wow.
Anybody heard from Bambino? He’s said he was a member of the JCC where the mass shooting took place.

Praying for your safety, man. Check in please. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There are multiple Jewish Community Centers in Pittsburgh. This occurred in a synagogue in Squirrel Hill, not the JCC in the South Hills. The gym and other facilities at our JCCs are open to Jews and non-Jews alike.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2018, 11:26 AM
FF,
some of these inciteful thread starters are simply trying to bait those posters who desire to remain "fair and balanced" in an effort to get them banned after unsustainable points.
. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Keep in mind that the Liberals love the Muslims who hate the Jews.

They supported a Muslim-Lover for President from 2008 through the beginning of 2017, and still sing his praises and bow down to him. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Fair and Balanced?