Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Tuesday, November 6, 2018.

Another Chapter is opened in the Best Seller: MAGA.

About this time during 2016 the Whore-Doers and Refreshments were being ordered while the Big Screen TV was being wired in the celebration room for the HillariousNoMore VICTORY PARTY. Life was GOOD! The FUND was full. Bill was in charge again.
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2018, 11:47 AM
What does this have to do with anything? Please explain.

Do you think Trump is running for office?

Do you think that the GOP will retain the House? Is this your way of not committing to that prediction?

Come on spit out wtf you are trying to say.
Do you think that the GOP will retain the House? Originally Posted by WTF

yes. dems will come up short.
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2018, 12:31 PM
yes. dems will come up short. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Care to bet a 2 week vacation from eccie posting?

Just two weeks....I probably wouldn't even ask you to honor the bet as it would be more fun to rub your nose in that bs belief!

Just two weeks....I probably wouldn't even ask you to honor the bet as it would be more fun to rub your nose in that bs belief! Originally Posted by WTF

sure why not.

the blue wave will be a ripple. they'll gain some seats but not enough to take over but enough to influence votes.
Witnessed.

Honor your bet df.

Meanwhile, you shoulda asked for odds.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo
ok lol!

Just two weeks....I probably wouldn't even ask you to honor the bet as it would be more fun to rub your nose in that bs belief! Originally Posted by WTF

What about you?
What about you? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
crickets!
Oh that's right - you are the expert on betting. Didn't you bet that Hillary would win? And didn't you go on vacation because you lost that bet?
And then you went over to the Austin forum and started complaining.
I propose a new rule for betting. If you take a vacation for losing a bet - you can't go into another city and annoy
those residents with useless political rants or looking for sympathy because you lost. You can't post in ECCIE until your vacation is over.

Witnessed.

Honor your bet df.

Meanwhile, you shoulda asked for odds.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2018, 03:24 PM
What about you? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Sorry I did not get back to you as fast as LL wants, thank for your patience. Yes, I accept my own bet!

crickets! Originally Posted by LexusLover
This cricket would like to know if you want to make that for 6 months between you and I?

Or do you just comment on bets and never make/take them?
All of those nationwide averages never seem to take into account the lopsided representation of California, New York, and Massachusetts. The dems win in double digit numbers which does nothing for a win. A win is a win whether it is by one vote in Missouri or 200,000 votes in California. The dems can't move those California votes to another state.
The truth of the matter is here, if you choose to believe it or not.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sH18kzYH8T1qE6SP9

The last month before any election the toss up districts start to lean one direction or the other.

The strong Dem/Rep seats haven't changed any, but what has changed is the
tossups. Now If one wanted to see what the trend is, you could look to see where those are going.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...e_changes.html

I like dilberts bet.
Oh that's right - you are the expert on betting. Didn't you bet that Hillary would win? And didn't you go on vacation because you lost that bet?
And then you went over to the Austin forum and started complaining.
I propose a new rule for betting. If you take a vacation for losing a bet - you can't go into another city and annoy
those residents with useless political rants or looking for sympathy because you lost. You can't post in ECCIE until your vacation is over. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
LOL, Ellen. So df and wtf are gonna bet but you go after me?

Make that part of any bet you propose. Stipulate whatever you like.

However, while honoring the bet I made, I continued to post in my home town, where I've been a contributor for far longer than you.

It's been a tough week for all of us. Let's stick to the topic.
Sorry I did not get back to you as fast as LL wants, thank for your patience. Yes, I accept my own bet! Originally Posted by WTF

ok, but you need to state your bet how it'll unfold. I know you stated it in other threads, but for new viewers may not know what your bet is.