It is now officially Hurricane Season....

It is now officially a 2019 hurricane season. I hope everyone has their rations getting stocked up.

I have cases of water in my kitchen, I have flashlights and batteries, And my flood and home insurance is paid up....

I will soon go to the store For canned goods and other rations that I can eat if I have to be subjected to a major hurricane or storm.

I pray we don't have one this season come up but just in case I'm stocked up.

But if it's really jacked up I will just evacuate to Texas like I did during hurricane Katrina.

Blessings!!

M.M.
Yes. I was in Nola for Ike...horrible time
Stay prepared!!!

Where I live in Springfield Mo we have tornados so there will be sirens going off..and the schools,malls and hotels all have tornado shelters.
Thats smart being prepared like that Melissa! Good advice for others too. Cant wait to see you again!
Thats smart being prepared like that Melissa! Good advice for others too. Cant wait to see you again! Originally Posted by luckyseven1

I look forward to it also.....
I am well prepared. I think Hurricane Katrina taught all the gulf coast a BIG lesson...We now know what to do in case of emergency ect. We now know how to prepare even if it is just a watch and not a warning...

We all should take caution and be stocked up in case the lights go out at the very least...
And for the record if you live in a neighborhood, please clean your catch basins so the flood waters can drain...

As a 1st timer in the house I am learning also...

#Blessings

M.M.
Today was "Hot as Hades", here in NOLA.. I hope we are in for a slow and non existent hurricane season. I have plenty of water stocked up, and a back up plan just in case I have to evacuate....

Every year since Katrina, I always worry about New Orleans and the Gulf Coast. I also worry about Florida. They always seem to get hit 1st before us.

M.M.

M.M.