I cannot wait for football season!!

Why did it print picture 2 times?? lol

M.M.
I'm super super excited, I just can't wait...it's going to be an awesome season!
Who dat forever!!!
Yes Who Dat is definitely where it is at for football.....I must say the SAINTS team keeps you on the edge of your seat. Never a dull moment... They either win good or loose bad. lol

But WE are going to be the superbowl winners of the 2019 season.....

M.M.
I can't believe it is only a month before the regular season begins! Hopefully this season will have less heartbreak for the Saints (and maybe LSU will do decent)...
I am the PROUD owner of this masterpiece from the ORIGINAL author !! snatched it up today for my SAINTS room in my home.......

GEAUX SAINTS!! WHO DAT NATION!!

GAME DAY!!
DOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE!!

Wearing my black & gold finery today!
I have my siants jersey on!

Who dat baby!!!

I actually have a Saints flag flying in my front yard. And i live in chiefs territory lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg l.jpg (10.2 KB, 84 views)
I have my siants jersey on!

Who dat baby!!!

I actually have a Saints flag flying in my front yard. And i live in chiefs territory lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

I am wearing my jersey today also....

M.M.
I picked these up at Rouses today. I couldn't decide so I bought all 3.. Champagne limited edition for the 10 year anniversary of the Superbowl win!!

Who Dat!!

M.M.
Wow. Luv em..i will have to get some when i visit

Is game on tv? Im in dallas om tour..

But im coming the end of september when they play the cowgirls lol
Yes channel 8 on dish Network Dallas!!

M.M.
Really upset that the Saints lost to the Vikes tonight, but FWIW at least it is occurring when winning matters the least. Overall, I really hope this is the year that we can break the hump and go back to the championship after our long overdue absence (ONLY IF THEY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THAT DAMN CALL RIGHT!) but I digress. Only other point really that I took away from the game was the play of Taysom Hill which I find interesting. I somewhat have become a fan of his in the past due to the ability that he had to make a variety of plays which made him a really unique and fun player to watch. I just hope that they don’t get rid of him due to the oddity of having 3 QBs but I think that he is probably better off due to the versatility which puts him in a better place than most back up quarterbacks.

Oh an WHO DAT
Yes that game was disappointing last night, and everybody say that it doesn't count but to me every game counts...

I was hurt....

Who Dat!!

M.M.