Setup and robbed

Just a heads up guys. I got robbed last night. A setup with a girl from skipthegames. Young light skin girl went by the name of amber phone number 469-415-4825. She had an apartment on the south side of Lafayette. When we got in the room five guys came in and robbed me. I reported it to Lafayette police but they were more focused on the fact of me soliciting for prostitution than the actual robbery.
Dang I'm sorry this happend to you hun Stay safe out there
Thank Jae appreciate it.
Thank Jae appreciate it. Originally Posted by Bigmac29175
For furtue reference when a girl advertises 250 for overnight thats a red flag ijs
I am sorry for your troubles. She is a POS and makes others look bad....Glad your life wasn't taken though money can always be replaced your life cannot.

M.M.
I searched it on Facebook it came up with ava Mara and a picture. But idk. That sucks. It's tough right now out here nothing new and anything new they trying to rob u or u have a horrible time.
What's the apartment complex?
A simple Google image search would have showed you that the picture was not real and is one of Sofia Veronica. Fake photos are always a red flag should not be ignored.

https://www.pinterest.com/abae0453/sofia-veronica/
Dam that really sucks bro. Hope you get some justice.
WOW!

Glad you're okay.

You did right by reporting it to the police.
This is why I'm really big into outcalls to public discretion. What does that mean? It means when the time for a meeting takes place between the two of us, I choose places where cameras are everywhere. If they are nervous it's more than likely she is more afraid of the wrong actions taking place rather than doing the deed of taking care of an old man. I too was robbed and setup and the young lady still part takes in this field. I've seen others share the same story as me and thank goodness no one was ever hurt. Be safe out there.
  • A1.
  • 06-24-2019, 01:55 PM
Can you describe the real person cause she is using fake pictures ?
We have another provider that robs except our infamous one got caught years ago & served prison time for armed robbery right here in EAST Orleans parish. The inmate website for Orleans parish is public record & she has told everyone her real name. We are not OUTING.
Yea the pics she is using now are fake. They are not the ones she was posting before. She is a light skin female about 20-25 years old. The five males that robbed me were all young. No one over the age of 25 and were all black males. Some of them were just armed with empty wine bottles. I would post the apartment address but I don’t want to break any rules.