Setup in Lafayette

Been here for a few yrs...always cash. Ive been seeing this girl post for the last yr on different sites. Only accepts Cash app/Venmo/Zelle. I left a few weeks ago because she wanted me to send payment via one of these first and then She would come down and meet me. Told her no way. Tonight I decided to send 1/2 first and 1/2 when you come down. After the transfer she went complete silence.....Bank allowed me to dispute. I knew it, and I still let myself get suckered. That’s ok.....Just wanted to give you a heads up.
Here is her link. http://lafayette-la.skipthegames.com...t/720489276923
This is why all of us good ladies are doubted because of trash like her.....Sorry for your loss....

M.M.
Cash app only.....
Money upfront.....
Sorry you got robbed but you knew it smelled. On Lafayette STG the legit women I know of are CoCo, Nico and Carrie Stone.
Have seen her ads too, but she has drama written all over.
I’ve seen Nico, Carrie, and Coco. All great....Nico’s facial features just look like too much of a man to me...Sorry, can’t do that again.
What other sites have good ones on Laf?
There was a report a year or so ago on this chick for the same thing. I honestly doubt anyone has actually ever seen her. Sorry this happened to you.
  • 2krx8
  • 07-22-2019, 04:58 PM
The fact that she's used the same pictures for years I've written her off as way too sketchy.
Couple of the lafayette ladies will call you after first date asking for a loan.

I scolded one of them a little bit and it stopped, but she did it to another hobbyist on here after that..

The other one is a good date, real fun, but she went down hill after her incident in SBC.

I told her no and a week later I get texts again asking for money.

I don't make a lot of money. I have family to support. I don't loan money to family much less strangers.