Weather Concerns

I was planning a trip down and now with the weather I’m a little worried. I have been seeing a lot of flooding and the weather app predicts rain all week. My friend says that the weather might clear up but I fear that LA is like Texas. Meaning it might storm today and have a heat wave tomorrow?
This little tropical issue we're going to have will definitely put a damper on the weekend, supposed to be pretty bad Fri-Sun. The city iso flooded now from a minor rain storm we just had overnight!
I'd hold off until at least next week once this storm passes, but either way bring your rain gear we actually do throw hurricane parties lol! Just stay safe no matter what luv!
I just canceled my trip down this weekend, it's just going to get worse. Everyone stay safe!
That sucks I was really looking forward to it but as much water as I saw it didn’t look like it would clear up soon but I’m not too familiar with Louisiana.
Stay safe everyone....looks pretty scarey.... I was living in the garden district there during Ike and wasnt fun!
Yes it is a cat 1 and we are supposed to get some torrential weather over the weekend. We're going to hunker down for the next 3 days...
Definitely stay away until the storm has passed. Right now everybody is stocking up on food/water and filling their car's gas tanks. Not many people thinking about hobbying with a potential hurricane in the Gulf.
I was stuck along the coast. No power for 2 days, just snacks. Flooded all our company trucks. Just got out today.
Glad yall safe