P411 Opinion

What do you guys think P411 membership services with the new management? See any difference in quality of service or security fears?
Haven't had a problem... No real noticeable changes.
^^^^ What he said, although Gina was more willing to pin the pin on providers who did not respond to requests in a timely manner.

Unfortunately, from an "Admirer" standpoint, when P411 opened it's enrollment for providers, a lot of lower - end providers with NO TCB skills were admitted. Understood, P411 has to refresh it's listings or it goes away, but the newest group of providers has a lot to learn about TCB.
^^^^ What he said, although Gina was more willing to pin the pin on providers who did not respond to requests in a timely manner.

Unfortunately, from an "Admirer" standpoint, when P411 opened it's enrollment for providers, a lot of lower - end providers with NO TCB skills were admitted. Understood, P411 has to refresh it's listings or it goes away, but the newest group of providers has a lot to learn about TCB. Originally Posted by Anonymous01
Good point though I have noticed a real drop in the quality of TCB and other provider tangibles, long before Gina went over the hill!
Good point though I have noticed a real drop in the quality of TCB and other provider tangibles, long before Gina went over the hill! Originally Posted by Solemate62

+1!
I still see it "as the gold standard " Providers TCB skill are just all over the place good bad iffy , Modern times I guess ,
I still see it "as the gold standard " Providers TCB skill are just all over the place good bad iffy , Modern times I guess , Originally Posted by rexdutchman
If it is the Gold Standard than it must be Fool’s Gold, which makes us guys the fools for accepting it IMO!
Back page was best
When I as traveling a lot P411 was a good option for references.

Today most of my traveling is done In a tight geographical region and I find less than 10% of the providers in my area are P411 members.

In my case it's better to belong to the large regional website and to develope a strong presence on the regional board, attend the "get togethers", than spend the money for P411.
When I as traveling a lot P411 was a good option for references.

Today most of my traveling is done In a tight geographical region and I find less than 10% of the providers in my area are P411 members.

In my case it's better to belong to the large regional website and to develope a strong presence on the regional board, attend the "get togethers", than spend the money for P411. Originally Posted by Fizley
Mostly true but I do like the chance to meet girls on tour coming into Tulsa from all over and I achieve this with my 411 account!
I just renewed this month. To me it is worth the $. I travel to several areas that P411 is very popular. I have found that I sail thru the screening process with out any problems when using P411.
^^^^ What he said.
...What both said! Been a member for a decade plus and not walking away now...!
Thank you ... I'll go ahead and renew then ... I've been a member for some time, but did not use even oce for past 2 years. I know it helps if we tour often - I used to but not much any more. Cost:benefit wise - cost is not a big deal. I can afford.
If you get a life time membership, you never have to worry about renewing ever again. I don't know if they are still offering them since the transition. If they are, there is eligibility criteria, which you may or may not meet. To me I'll never have a renewal in the back of my mind, it's just always there for me. If the site is around another 40 years, and I'm still alive another 40 years from now, I can still use it.