It’s Lady J 💦🥶

Hi I’m new to the site I’m 5’3 petite, if you wanna hang out , are meet up feel free to msg me !
Just txt me are call me 682-785-7310
Hi, im 5’3, petite, love MEN&Money 🤪 come see me Daddy,I’m waiting on you
, wanna have some extra fun a lil kinky maybe ,
Hey im lady j new to site just txt are call me(682-785-7310) and we can make arrangements!!!!!Hope to Find That Perfect Guy!
in/out calls avaiable whitesettlement area
Welcome to Armoni exotic Carmel spinner (VISITING)
I am a lovely Ebony Goddess who enjoys pampering and pleasing!
I'm known for my gorgeous petite look and femininity and my bubbly yet charmingly irresistible personality.
a real life vixen.. charming and seductive by nature I am full of passion

Let me be your Fantasy
Your Private Dancer
Your Sweet Escape.....

a real life vixen.. charming and seductive by nature I am full of passion with a wise no nonsense attitude.
If you are looking for a lady with a sweet southern charm and a burning desire to please I invite you to meet ME!

Available 24/7
I'm known for my gorgeous petite look and femininity and my bubbly yet charmingly irresistible personality.

Let me be your Fantasy
Your Private Dancer
Your Sweet Escape.....

a real life vixen.. charming and seductive by nature I am full of passion with a wise no nonsense attitude.
If you are looking for a lady with a sweet southern charm and a burning desire to please I invite you to meet ME!

Available 24/7
InCall My Place��
Out Could be yours��

Fort Worth ,Whitesettlement area❗️

I enjoy The Feelin For The Most Part ❗️

IM TRYING TO LOAD MORE PICS AND ITS VERY COMPLICATED, SORRY GUY’S JUST BARE WITH ME

AVAILABLE NOW JUST TXT ME ��������
Welcome
Hey hun how do I post pics

Let me be your Fantasy
Your Private Dancer
Your Sweet Escape.....

Available 24/7
InCall My Place��
Out Could be yours��

Fort Worth ,Whitesettlement area❗️

I enjoy The Feelin For The Most Part ❗️

IM TRYING TO LOAD MORE PICS AND ITS VERY COMPLICATED, SORRY GUY’S JUST BARE WITH ME

AVAILABLE NOW JUST TXT ME �������� Originally Posted by Lady J 26
Come see me I’m available
Hey how do I load pics I’m having a hard time please help
  • jwj6o
  • 08-12-2019, 03:22 PM
1. open a free account at a pic hosting website such as http://old.villagephotos.com/ or http://imagecoast.com/
2. Once you opened an account and ready to upload photos click on browse to find the pic on your computer and upload it
3. Once its uploaded, copy the text in the box that says "URL of image"; it should start with http://img.villagephotos.com or http://www.imagecoast.com/images/ depending on which pic hosting site you use
4. Whenever you want to post a photo find click on it and enter the text from the pic url in the box and press ok and then your pic should show up. For a faster method find a pic on the internet right click on that pic to "view image"; copy the text in the address bar and paste it in this box or you can drag the image over but you have to make sure the cursor is where you want it before you release