State: Pennsylvania
Address: East side apartment
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, cfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bigger girl with nice set of Ds and a great smile.
Recommendation: Yes
Glad see is still around. She was my go to girl I’ve seen her for years but she has been quiet for the last few months. I thought she might have quit

Thanks
She is not responding to messages like she used to. I tried her a couple weeks ago and nothing.

But I never remember her having anything close to "D's"
Lol-skeptics
I should have clarified, there are 2 collegecuties. My guess is this is not the one you guys are used to.
Collegecutie1111 was the smoking hot one that everyone knows. . This collegecutie is a bigger girl that use to do duos with mrs moorehead.
That’s maybe the chick that lives near the vets hospital ....,,,I know a. College cutie up that way ...&welcome pack premo12&i know what u meant about certain folks now you used to go off Lmao I loved it
Just been listening to some project pat lpc..
Ha ha3:6mafia is the group man Memphis all day wow we like the same music that’s crazy lmao
That’s maybe the chick that lives near the vets hospital ....,,,I know a. College cutie up that way ...&welcome pack premo12&i know what u meant about certain folks now you used to go off Lmao I loved it Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
That was CuteErieBlonde. I have mixed the two names up myself.
That’s who I was talking about cute Erie blonde
There's collegecutie and collegecutie69 with the latter being the bigger