Hmm.. I Made the Top 15 ECCIE Most Reviews List

on the right of this page.. the top 15 ECCIE Guys with the most posted reviews.. I am # 15, I just made the "cut". I did a little search, the 2 guys ahead of me (one a fellow Dallas Member) have not logged in for months.. April and March was the last POST from them. I should sail past those guys by the end of Summer.. and be Lucky 13! I see reaching # 12 is a TALL task, not going to get there, I'm afraid.

but.. my fellow Dallas Compatriot is tied with me, at 224 reviews.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...15&postcount=9

I guess ECCIE had to break the tie somehow? and I still need to pace ahead of Bobby, to reach # 13.. I need to consider if number 13 is lucky or unlucky. maybe I want to lag behind Bobby, so I can be # 14?

just musing to myself.. it's late.. time for bed.
Kudos, Tran! Ya done good!
Congrats!
wooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay, somebody with "pull" must have read this.. BobbyMann is now listed right below me, both of us have 224 reviews (remember, he got to 224 BEFORE I did).. but I am now # 14, and Bobby is # 15.. somebody slipped out of the top 15, I can't figure out the math, LOL.. it's like Voodoo Economics all over again!
  • Tiny
  • 08-07-2019, 07:34 PM
I see cockalatte is number one. He should get you guys together, take some semi-nudes (with faces masked of course), and start running a thread for top reviewers like he already does for the women. Maybe some of you could dress up in women's clothes, like whatever's on ChungTrancross-dressingTrannyFucker.com.

Just kidding! Thanks for your contributions. While I'm too paranoid to post reviews, I think for good reasons because of some of the busts that have occurred in my city, I really appreciate those like you who do.
I to cheep to actual see a provider to review.
Way to go Chunky Tranny.JK. Wish I had that much to spend on pussy and still have something to live off of, bravo!
like whatever's on ChungTrancross-dressingTrannyFucker.com. Originally Posted by Tiny
nice dodge.. you know EXACTLY what's on the website, we record ISP's, and you visit 4 times a week!

I kid.

thanks to you and everybody for your nice words.
I to cheep to actual see a provider to review. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Or she/they are too selective to let you in BCD!
Congrats CT!
Congratulations!
on the right of this page.. the top 15 ECCIE Guys with the most posted reviews.. I am # 15, I just made the "cut". I did a little search, the 2 guys ahead of me (one a fellow Dallas Member) have not logged in for months.. April and March was the last POST from them. I should sail past those guys by the end of Summer.. and be Lucky 13! I see reaching # 12 is a TALL task, not going to get there, I'm afraid.

but.. my fellow Dallas Compatriot is tied with me, at 224 reviews.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...15&postcount=9

I guess ECCIE had to break the tie somehow? and I still need to pace ahead of Bobby, to reach # 13.. I need to consider if number 13 is lucky or unlucky. maybe I want to lag behind Bobby, so I can be # 14?

just musing to myself.. it's late.. time for bed. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I don’t know. 224 each might seem to support conspiracy theories that you and BM are one in the same.
I don’t know. 224 each might seem to support conspiracy theories that you and BM are one in the same. Originally Posted by Ronin3
Ha! a strange mind might see it as such. I might go for it myself, if we both saw AMP ladies exclusively. Bobby was well ahead of me when 2019 began, so if the trend is my friend, I should be comfortably ahead going in to 2020. when my Indie girls get their kids back in school and the weather cools a bit, I will be hooking up, but for now it is just AMPs.. I have to have that table shower in this 100+ degree heat!
chúc mừng