A question regarding 'weed' rules on Eccie

I have seen different responses to posts that mention weed.
Most states allow for medical use of marijuana so in many places where Eccie reviews are written the process of sharing a blunt with a provider during a session would not be illegal.

Every review has a place to put whether a provider smokes, as some of us for varying reasons don't want to smell like cigarettes. Would the same not be true for weed?
#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

There are ways to hint at a few things, but if it's not a totally legal substance, it's never to be breathed on this board.
#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

There are ways to hint at a few things, but if it's not a totally legal substance, it's never to be breathed on this board. Originally Posted by FireKitten
I surely understand your point but if we start to delve into what may be legal versus illegal it seems to me there would be no open discussions of topics that constantly appear in ANOTHER REALM, including the reports of a member’s Encounter! I don’t care either way about the mention or not of the OP’s topic but it seems to be a hypocritical stance!

There are ways to hint at a few things, but if it's not a totally legal substance, it's never to be breathed on this board. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Yes rule #14 speaks on this, but is not always applied. In many places weed is no longer illicit, and as to 'totally legal' well that standard seem a bit strict given the nature of why Eccie exists.
The substance you speak of is still illegal at the Federal Level.
The Federal Government has decided not to pursue prosecution for these violations of the law.
On Eccie, the Owners have instructed the Staff that the topic will is not permitted based upon the Federal Law.
I'm glad someone spoke on this topic. I always wondered how that works because it is "fully legal" both medicinal and recreational, in some states. But like biomed1 said, it is still federally illegal. So that makes sense...
I'm glad someone spoke on this topic. I always wondered how that works because it is "fully legal" both medicinal and recreational, in some states. But like biomed1 said, it is still federally illegal. So that makes sense... Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe
I asked because the issue is being handled differently in some regions of Eccie than others. The ROS section would seem a proper place to discuss such activities, since that info is not for everyone to see.

On some level the official Eccie stance (as we are being told here) seems a bit ironic given the nature of activities discussed openly in this forum.

'You can talk about stealing cars and robbing banks all you want, but this discussion about littering has got to stop!'

I asked because the issue is being handled differently in some regions of Eccie than others. The ROS section would seem a proper place to discuss such activities, since that info is not for everyone to see.

On some level the official Eccie stance (as we are being told here) seems a bit ironic given the nature of activities discussed openly in this forum.

'You can talk about stealing cars and robbing banks all you want, but this discussion about littering has got to stop!'

Originally Posted by DNinja69
I concur with all you say but you are jousting against the ‘corporation’ in a sense. He who owns the bat, the ball and the home field, makes the rules!
I live in a state that has legalized Medical Marijuana, AND recreational Marijuana.

I have cancer and I have a Medical Marijuana card.
I live in a state that has legalized Medical Marijuana, AND recreational Marijuana.

I have cancer and I have a Medical Marijuana card. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
Sorry to hear about your cancer. Good to hear that you have medical to help with the process. Hope you are doing well.

Happy Humping
Yes rule #14 speaks on this, but is not always applied. In many places weed is no longer illicit, and as to 'totally legal' well that standard seem a bit strict given the nature of why Eccie exists. Originally Posted by DNinja69
It is illegal from the Federal view point. In addition, if you use illegal drugs - and they know it, an application for a gun purchase will be denied.

You can not drive company vehicles for most companies, because is it not allowed by the insurance companies. You can not operate heavy machinery, or be involved with sensitive positions.

Weed is still illegal for most, not few. You don't like someone being strict, get used to it. Too bad, we don't care.

Weed is still illegal for most, not few. You don't like someone being strict, get used to it. Too bad, we don't care. Originally Posted by JRLawrence

I am not sure what criteria you are using to support that statement. Only a handful of states currently do not have some legal form of weed available.

As for being strict if you read my posts I was asking for clarification due to the issue not being handled 'strictly' throughout this site.

Thank you for not caring, your input has in fact been inefficacious
I am not sure what criteria you are using to support that statement. Only a handful of states currently do not have some legal form of weed available.

As for being strict if you read my posts I was asking for clarification due to the issue not being handled 'strictly' throughout this site.

Thank you for not caring, your input has in fact been inefficacious Originally Posted by DNinja69
+1, and I do not know who WE is as in “We don’t care,” but it sure as hell does not include me!
"inefficacious" nice vocab... I'll be adding that to mine
an application for a gun purchase will be denied.

You don't like someone being strict Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Yes we should be very strict but not with the topic at hand rather the topic you brought up that being ' guns'

Who the fuck needs a gun? The Feds need to focus on that and let the states decide what they want to do on the other issue being discussed. There should be no reason to deny the guy ( or lady) in pain with a crippling disease the right to feel better, be pain free and enjoy a pizza at home with a can of pepsi but instead they get screwed over while any clown out there can go buy a gun and commit God knows how many kinds of atrocities and destroy the family and friends of the victims as well.

I understand the right to defend one's home or a rifle to hunt ( even that is a tad over the top killing for sport) but there is zero reason for any of these guns that mass fire hundreds of rounds with large clips ( I apologize my gun terminology is not great) to be in the hands of anyone other than the Police or Armed Forces.

So one can under the disguise of defending their home can go commit mass murder with a weapon of mass destruction but the person who wants to simply enjoy their home in privacy doesn't have the right to enjoy themselves per the Feds.

And this ' guns don't kill people, people do' is the line of a fucking coward! yes the person pulls the trigger but it's the gun itself that kills. Get rid of them, limit it to truly defending one's home...

And as to the rules of the board they are what they are. Can argue it or disagree with it but IMHO wasting one's time. Board owner's choice. Life could be worse. We could have no board; better have a board with a rule one disagrees with than not have one at all.