Age questions

Ladies, is there a certain age of a man that makes you not want to see or meet them?? I turned 46 last month and was wondering if its a turn off for some of the ladies on here or not. Oe if age is just a number like they say.
Ladies, is there a certain age of a man that makes you not want to see or meet them?? I turned 46 last month and was wondering if its a turn off for some of the ladies on here or not. Oe if age is just a number like they say. Originally Posted by trucker73
is this a serious question?

46 makes you a relative BABY on this Board.. you might be carded at her incall.
At 81, I haven't been turned down yet. You don't have a thing to worry about.
is this a serious question?

46 makes you a relative BABY on this Board.. you might be carded at her incall. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I about spit my drink out!
At 81, I haven't been turned down yet. You don't have a thing to worry about. Originally Posted by midvale
81 and still going strong? My hat is off to you good sir......
  • Old-T
  • 08-10-2019, 10:52 PM
I'm not 81 yet, but I did start about 50 yrs ago. Was turned down one time because I was too old, but a SB wanna-be who was totally out of the business in less than 6 mos. Been told by many of the ladies I see that they would love to have mostly 40+ guys.
Some providers do have "age restrictions", but the ones that do are usually upfront about that and even go so far as to post that in their profiles and bios. I've never heard of a man being declined due to age if he is between 40 and 60.

It's not exceedingly common for providers to have age limits, but if they do it's usually under 30 that they don't want to see, or over 70. You are nowhere near either of those ranges, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.
I don't have an upper limit on age. Lower-end cap yes. In my civvie life i'm not too much interested in men under 30 so I carry that into P4P (there's a few exceptions but not usually). I haven't heard of a guy in his 40's being turned down just for his age either.
For me it's been under 30 or even 25 are the ones I've had the most issues with. There are SOME exceptions but my Spidey senses do begin to tingle when someone tells me theyre under 30/25, but I'll usually just screen them a little harder.
Ladies, is there a certain age of a man that makes you not want to see or meet them?? I turned 46 last month and was wondering if its a turn off for some of the ladies on here or not. Oe if age is just a number like they say. Originally Posted by trucker73
Damn topical question for me Sir, I was just too embarrassed to ask
... 46 makes you a relative BABY on this Board.. you might be carded at her incall. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thank god.

I turned 60 a couple months ago. It has been the worst 'mid-life' crisis I have experienced so far.

Midvale. Youre a treasure..i enjoyed our times immensely!

Trucker...age is only a number...as long as you wanna do something just keep doing it till ya cant no more!

Its not always about the "actual act"....more about the journey.
Thank god.

I turned 60 a couple months ago. It has been the worst 'mid-life' crisis I have experienced so far.

Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner

Or the best, you can't take it with you!
This topic has arisen before, in fact I started one just like it maybe 3-4 months ago. I have been spurned more than once due to age bias, to the point where I rarely any more will ask a ‘new’ lady for an encounter, the sting of rebuke erodes my spirit too much, it seems, so I mostly only see a few women I have known for several years! The feeling I get from the age rebuff is corrosive to my psyche! I turned 73 in March!
This topic has arisen before, in fact I started one just like it maybe 3-4 months ago. I have been spurned more than once due to age bias, to the point where I rarely any more will ask a ‘new’ lady for an encounter, the sting of rebuke erodes my spirit too much, it seems, so I mostly only see a few women I have known for several years! The feeling I get from the age rebuff is corrosive to my psyche! I turned 73 in March! Originally Posted by Solemate62

Truly sorry to hear that my brother but when you think about it there is always going to be biases. I don't have the same issue but I'm AA and feel the twinge in my stomach when I see a profile that sparks my interest only to peruse the profile further and see the dreaded NBA acronym...I feel your pain. If it makes you feel any better everyone will experience some type of bias, it's just that this is the one you have to carry