Name: KandiiCakes
User ID:: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=380226
Phone: 702-674-3118
Email Address: mailto:Kandiicakesxxx@gmail.co m
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....KandiiCakesXXX
City: Channelview
State: Texas
Address: My motel on I-10E near Sheldon Road
Activities: The full package! LFK, DFK, Twerking, Wet BBBJ X Many, CW, FIV, FIA, CG, RCG, Mutual masterbation, COT, lots of fun
Hair Length and Color: Jet Black near shoulders, then later tied in a bun ready for action
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Beautiful dark chocolate spinner. A little over 5' but closer to 5'4'' in her sexy high heels. She has lost some weight since her ECCIE pics were taken....weighing 105 to 110 lbs. would be my guess. Nicely done hair, nails and casual outfit that greeted me at my motel door. Kandii is very easy on the eyes... a hottie for sure! (Think track star/Olympic runner style body...in a spinner version).
Recommendation: Hell Yes
Can’t ever seem to catch her when she’s on my side of town. Too bad because her reviews are stellar and I do love the hotties with year round tan!!
She is 5ft 110lbs if unadulterated fun!!!
Great review tttalinky! Kandi has the classic ass up photo that led me to her and we had a K9 marathon! Glad that you enjoyed.

Nice review sir. I've seen her twice and had a great time.
Can’t ever seem to catch her when she’s on my side of town. Too bad because her reviews are stellar and I do love the hotties with year round tan!! Originally Posted by Caspian1911
Make a visit happen Caspian and you'll be thanking yourself many times over!
Nice review sir. I've seen her twice and had a great time. Originally Posted by mike111
Thanks Mike, this was my first visit with Kandii but it won't be my last.
Originally Posted by JJ8901 [/PRIVATE]