Finally getting this thing figured out LILITH is here ;-)

Oh my gosh how long have I been trying to figure this out? I am still only able to post here until I am approved further. I know you've seen my name thrown around on here, so TADAAAA here I am! Miss Lilith of Abilene. Thank you guys so much for my wonderful reviews I have finally gotten to see them myself! Ugh I just love you guys. XOXO hope to see you soon! I know its been a long time coming that I got on here. MUAH!
Oh and i can not figure out at this time how to upload pics, maybe my account is too new. Also I am GFE.you can contact me at 2105880777 i prefer text at first
I believe you will need two reviews from members here before you can have a showcase. I hope you do well here ��
I have quite a few eccie members who have seen me. Cant really figure out how to get them to reference me...this is why its taken me YEARS to get on here, I just cant figure it out but im sure in time i will.
Greetings, glad to have you
It’s about damn time! Lmao
Welcome aboard.

You’ll get the hang of it, just don’t give up.

Do you just need a few more reviews to be certified?

If so, I’ll be in your neck of the woods next weekend and if your available, I’d sure like the opportunity to meet you and I’ll write a review.

Be safe,

JR
I have quite a few eccie members who have seen me. Cant really figure out how to get them to reference me...this is why its taken me YEARS to get on here, I just cant figure it out but im sure in time i will. Originally Posted by LILITH_TX
Ma'am, your account is listed as an Upgraded Female Account, which allows you to post Updates in the appropriate Weekly/Weekend Updates Forums.
Welcome Lilith!!