Hold on

Lips full and warm. Just enough and not too much. Musk but with just a hint of sweet scent.
Your soul reaches for an answer but your mind slaps you to and fro in anger. Aghast your Id blushes and yet it continues it's want ant lust. Your lips meet hers again in earnest. You shall have her damn the gods! You drink your fill and yet it is not enough. Holding her tight you lean back and look into her. She looks back and smiles. Is this not heaven you think? I am at peace. Please may this moment never end. But grip as tight as you may she smiles as she slips away. “I love you..I always will” quietly bounds down through the darkness and never seems to reach her. Unafraid you follow her into the darkness. Your hands remain empty. Your heart looks for a reason. Any reason. You are the fool. God's bitch. On your knees you look up and shout, you scream and cry but no one hears or cares.
Just out of curiosity are you the only person in Ohio that uses eccie? I've only seen you and visitor to the area.
There are more. They are shy I guess.
It does seem that way.
  • MLG
  • 03-07-2014, 07:48 AM
I'm not!! :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • occam
  • 08-22-2014, 02:53 PM
Well, I'm moving there in a week and would have liked to have seen more responses in my intro posting. I know a couple of providers that are based in Ohio that are active on other boards but not so much here.
Lips full and warm. Just enough and not too much. Musk but with just a hint of sweet scent.
Your soul reaches for an answer but your mind slaps you to and fro in anger. Aghast your Id blushes and yet it continues it's want ant lust. Your lips meet hers again in earnest. You shall have her damn the gods! You drink your fill and yet it is not enough. Holding her tight you lean back and look into her. She looks back and smiles. Is this not heaven you think? I am at peace. Please may this moment never end. But grip as tight as you may she smiles as she slips away. “I love you..I always will” quietly bounds down through the darkness and never seems to reach her. Unafraid you follow her into the darkness. Your hands remain empty. Your heart looks for a reason. Any reason. You are the fool. God's bitch. On your knees you look up and shout, you scream and cry but no one hears or cares. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
That was actually really good
He isn't the only one that uses ECCIE.... Right Naughty Nicole

Just because the reviews may not be plentiful, that doesn't mean that the resource isn't helpful !