The Sandbox is not full of Sand Its full of Hate

How can the moderators who patrol this site with a fine tooth comb daily let someone tell so many totally untrue stories, untrue facts and spread hate everyday here and not do anything about it?

None of it is true, but what is true is the HATE ON A DAILY BASIS ON THIS SITE.

Anyone who has commented on these untrue topics and facts have been written up and given points for trying to correct the untrue statements and try and throw water on the fire.

Was this how the nut jobs with all the hate filled in there hearts that killed innocent people at the Jewish Synagogue in Pittsburgh, in the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in South Carolina, in the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut, the West Nickel Mines School in Lancaster started out. By making up stories and untrue facts in there mind and finally freaking out one day and killing innocent people, including as little as 5 year old children.

Yes this is a hooker board but to rant and rave and tell total BULLSHIT STORIES AND FACTS DAILY AND NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT IT, is this what this site has come too? A Hate Filled Site? A site where someone gets up the courage to one day freak out and kills innocent people for no reason? Then you can say we seen it but what could we do?

SHUT THIS KIND OF HATE DOWN!

Are you people going to sit and watch this happen? With all the rules you have on this site? It was not like this before. How could you let it happen and not do anything about it? You have to see it!

Hate is not something you disagree with. The hate card is over played and has become a weapon for certain groups
He's not playing a card. He's telling the truth. People post dozens of threads about their hatred of immigrants, dozens of threads of their hatred of LGBTQ, etc. When you look at the language used in the threads, it's quite obvious to any reasonable person, that the threads are an expression of hate.
No, hate is not implied or intended. The hate card is a weaponized retort to subjects some folk don't agree with. Except only one side uses it.
Sounds like some are against free speech.
I'm a true Republican that hates trumpf. Is that hate ok with some you.
Do libs realize the hate that they and the msm spew daily. That's true hate and lies. Yet free speech let's them do it.
In reality. We're all in favor of tweeking the first amendment . At least for accountability. Heh
Hating someone for being a piece of shit is ok with me. Hating someone for their race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, and other things like that, is not ok with me.

Cody hasn't weaponized the word. He's simply told the truth. Language like "scumbag illegals," and "deranged trannys" is hateful. People in here have even advocated arbitrarily machine gunning and land mineing "illegal immigrants."
Hating someone for being a piece of shit is ok with me. Hating someone for their race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, and other things like that, is not ok with me.

Cody hasn't weaponized the word. He's simply told the truth. Language like "scumbag illegals," and "deranged trannys" is hateful. People in here have even advocated arbitrarily machine gunning and land mineing "illegal immigrants." Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

... Let's NOT get silly about this, mate.

I've seen people in these forums advocate and shout
that more of the 6th Jan people at the Capitol
should have been shot and killed by police.

The so-called "Hate" and "mean-spirited comments"
don't just come from ONE political side.

Now "scumbag illegals" may be mean-spirited, but then
some people DO believe that the illegals should NOT
be here and should be deported.
Maybe THAT view is NOT "mean-spirited"...

And as far as "deranged trannys" goes - THAT is opinion also.
Perhaps "mean-spirited" - but maybe not... Opinions vary.
Did I see earlier today - "trannys" marching in the streets
with signs and chanting - "We're coming for your children!"??

... Yes, I DID see that. ...

... And lastly, --- Cody - in his first post also
mentioned "Un-True Storys" in the forum everyday.

... Hopefully Cody will surely enlighten us all
to which "storys" are Un-True.

#### Salty
Is this referring to the Hateway Pundit? BWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA
Is this referring to the Hateway Pundit? BWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA Originally Posted by matchingmole
... Might be a thread hijack IF it wasn't so FUNNY!

#### Salty
Is this the type of hate you are referring to Cody69?

Scum Bucket Trump Used . . .

He is by far the worst piece of shit you could ever imagine.

Both of those crocked Republications Scum Bucket Trump and
Rep. George Santos the other piece of shit.. Originally Posted by Cody69
It is a post of how the Orange Turd Followers

Trump is in the same league as Hitler. Originally Posted by Cody69
Or perhaps you are referring some of the posts made by your fellow leftists who called for President Trump to be killed?

Or those wishing more J6'rs were killed?

Or perhaps you are referring to some of the posts made by another of your fellow leftists who falsely has accused people of racism here all the time?

As far as "Un-True Stories" which you refer to - you are too hard on your fellow leftists. Yes they post a bunch of untrue stories but it's no issue as they are quickly debunked by others here. In fact do you remember this "Un-True Story" you posted which others quickly debunked here (just one of many "Un-True Stories" you posted):

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1063111572
No, hate is not implied or intended. The hate card is a weaponized retort to subjects some folk don't agree with. Except only one side uses it.
Sounds like some are against free speech. Originally Posted by winn dixie
It is indeed. Well said

I'm a true Republican that hates trumpf. Is that hate ok with some you. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I will disagree with you on it but I respect and defend your right to say what you think. So much so it is right there in my signature

Do libs realize the hate that they and the msm spew daily. That's true hate and lies. Originally Posted by winn dixie
LOL, not at all. They are oblivious to it.
Typical liberal ploy.

Use race and or inclusion to promote control of their wants. When someone has an opposing view it race, hate or inclusion now.
Liberals pick out a few of the worse comments they can find and use it in an attempt to shut out others.

On immigration, race and inclusion the vast majority of conservatives simply want equal treatment and or theirs wants considered.
When conservatives view their opposing feelings on these things liberals use phony racism, inclusion or whatever they can come up with to shut down opposing views.

The control tactics liberals have used is not working to their satisfaction, now it’s shut down sites, newspapers, news stations and any social media that permit opposing views.
... Let's NOT get silly about this, mate.

I've seen people in these forums advocate and shout
that more of the 6th Jan people at the Capitol
should have been shot and killed by police.

The so-called "Hate" and "mean-spirited comments"
don't just come from ONE political side.

Now "scumbag illegals" may be mean-spirited, but then
some people DO believe that the illegals should NOT
be here and should be deported.
Maybe THAT view is NOT "mean-spirited"...

And as far as "deranged trannys" goes - THAT is opinion also.
Perhaps "mean-spirited" - but maybe not... Opinions vary.
Did I see earlier today - "trannys" marching in the streets
with signs and chanting - "We're coming for your children!"??

... Yes, I DID see that. ...

... And lastly, --- Cody - in his first post also
mentioned "Un-True Storys" in the forum everyday.

... Hopefully Cody will surely enlighten us all
to which "storys" are Un-True.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
All morality is opinion based, but as a society we came to a consensus opinion back in the 60s and 70s that it's wrong to hate people for their their race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, disability, etc. and we codified that consensus opinion. The kind of hate that a few posters on here continually spread, coming on here in the wee hours of the night and systematically bumping 8-10 threads, is in fact un-American.

We have not come to a consensus opinion saying that it's wrong to hate a scumbag like Turd, who panders to this kind of hate of immigrants, Muslims, LGBTQ, etc and throws fuel on the flames of that kind of hate. Some of you may be well served to look into the paradox of tolerance theory.
Oh my, someone’s fee-fees are hurt. Let’s ditch the constitution.

What defines a piece of shit is subjective, and you’re fulla shit. Post after post after post you spew racist tripe about people you don’t even know.
Oh my, someone’s fee-fees are hurt. Let’s ditch the constitution.

What defines a piece of shit is subjective, and you’re fulla shit. Post after post after post you spew racist tripe about people you don’t even know. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Well, actually we modified the constitution in order to express that the kind of hate that I describe is illegal in many settings.

Which race am I "spewing tripe" about? I won't hold my breath for an answer, because orange is not a race. You won't be able to provide a reasonable answer to that question.
Is this the type of hate you are referring to Cody69?

Or perhaps you are referring some of the posts made by your fellow leftists who called for President Trump to be killed?

Or those wishing more J6'rs were killed?

Or perhaps you are referring to some of the posts made by another of your fellow leftists who falsely has accused people of racism here all the time?

As far as "Un-True Stories" which you refer to - you are too hard on your fellow leftists. Yes they post a bunch of untrue stories but it's no issue as they are quickly debunked by others here. In fact do you remember this "Un-True Story" you posted which others quickly debunked here (just one of many "Un-True Stories" you posted):

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1063111572 Originally Posted by berryberry
Is that the best you got? That is nothing when I see your hateful posts daily. My are an opinion and only on a few people I call name and spread hateful thoughts. Not that hate filled I see what you post daily.

Lets see just to list 1%, The FBI if they prosecute someone you like, Biden, the blacks, immigrants, democrats I could go on and on. Well to put it easier lets write what you don't call names and spread hatred other than Trump and anything that has to the GOP.

Then you have to add your degrading name calling daily, actually right out of Trumps play book. It is all coming to light now. You are a Trump want-to-be! Who didn't know that? I finally realized that. You need to run for office if you are not already in office.

The topic wasn't about you it was in general, but I have learned some things here.