Done

it happens to everyone at some point in time, when the bullshit just becomes enough, and things stop being useful.. .like this board.
This board use to be a place of comradery where a common interest was shared, and ladies actually participated as well. Unfortunately, the board has turned into a bunch of guys (children) who have an incestuous relationship with each other, and who are nothing more than a bunch of depraved lowlifes., who make it difficult for ANYONE who wants to share information on this board that varies from their opinions. If you write a review and its not degrading enough, you will be chastised. IF you dont call girls cunts, and talk about face fucking some whore, well your just a white knight. Actually boys its called class, and i will give any girl with PT issues a chance of having more class than any of you do, prime case in point, the salem thread. really guys? ripping a dead girl? stay classy.. hope one of your daughters isnt on her one day, then again, maybe she is the flavor of the week for you all to share!
you boys know who you are.. i'm sick of you whining and sniveling around.. climb out of moms basement soimetime, join the world and buy a clue, for the $20 bucks you want to spend on your new hot item!
you've heard it before, and will never admit to it, but you are the reasons why this board is sooo dysfunctional.. your actually a joke to the rest of the states, but you think that your post counts make you into some type of journalist. your not, your idoits. I know smarter Ferns.

Im done here.. i will still be looking in, but unless someone dies, you will not see me posting here anymore...The inmates are officially running the asylum.
Way to go mods on letting it get to this point. The its our way or no way crowd has won.

Im sure ya'll, well 3 of you will want the last word as always. back up your words... tell them to me in person... but again. you will lack the backbone...
have fun with the STD's boys! keep up your mad love making skills, and make sure you work out those sixpacks!! everything is real online right?
back up your words... tell them to me in person... but again. you will lack the backbone... Originally Posted by Justapervert
See u at the AC Chanukah party ?!?

keep proving my points...
your actually joke to the rest of the states, but you think that your post counts make you into some type of journalist. your not, your idoits. I know smarter Ferns. Originally Posted by Justapervert
just wondrin ...why is the word ferns capitalized? ...is there a jimmie named Ferns?
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!
it happens to everyone at some point in time, when the bullshit just becomes enough, and things stop being useful.. .like this board.
This board use to be a place of comradery where a common interest was shared, and ladies actually participated as well. Unfortunately, the board has turned into a bunch of guys (children) who have an incestuous relationship with each other, and who are nothing more than a bunch of depraved lowlifes., who make it difficult for ANYONE who wants to share information on this board that varies from their opinions. If you write a review and its not degrading enough, you will be chastised. IF you dont call girls cunts, and talk about face fucking some whore, well your just a white knight. Actually boys its called class, and i will give any girl with PT issues a chance of having more class than any of you do, prime case in point, the salem thread. really guys? ripping a dead girl? stay classy.. hope one of your daughters isnt on her one day, then again, maybe she is the flavor of the week for you all to share!
you boys know who you are.. i'm sick of you whining and sniveling around.. climb out of moms basement soimetime, join the world and buy a clue, for the $20 bucks you want to spend on your new hot item!
you've heard it before, and will never admit to it, but you are the reasons why this board is sooo dysfunctional.. your actually a joke to the rest of the states, but you think that your post counts make you into some type of journalist. your not, your idoits. I know smarter Ferns.

Im done here.. i will still be looking in, but unless someone dies, you will not see me posting here anymore...The inmates are officially running the asylum.
Way to go mods on letting it get to this point. The its our way or no way crowd has won.

Im sure ya'll, well 3 of you will want the last word as always. back up your words... tell them to me in person... but again. you will lack the backbone...
have fun with the STD's boys! keep up your mad love making skills, and make sure you work out those sixpacks!! everything is real online right? Originally Posted by Justapervert
Yikes! I'm pretty sure I'm in this group. I remember the Salem thread, and I remember you getting all up in my grill and I didn't bash her at all. It was pretty clear we had a misunderstanding that you ran away from, like you are now. I'm here if you need me.

Word on the street, you used to be a mod. How did that go? Not so well I'm told, but what do you think?

As for the mods, I agree there's some bad shit going on there. I have a beef with DD and as long as he keeps pissing on me I'll be shaking the urine off. Is it really me to blame? It's his piss, but he calls it rain.

Fare thee well. But if you do post again, does Fern do overnights?
Over/Under on the "retirement"?
Dead women can tell no tales.

Word on the street, you used to be a mod. ? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

And one of the better ones......along with Jack.

elg......
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

Word on the street, you used to be a mod. ?

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
Justapervert does make some good points that agree with in first post
jack was a very good mod imho
But I disagree Justapervert was a good mod in the past. again jmho.

Justapervert,
there is one guideline that is almost imposable to enforce. Making is hard to enforce most of the other guidelines. So yes it has changed. But the info is still there you just have to learn to at some of the bs on the way.

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund

He WAS one of the better ones. He along with Jack and BB were the mods when I first joined. These three men , in my opinion, were able to maintain some sort of civility on this site.Sure there were some members who chose to push the limits of decency then, but nowhere near the crude, nasty, outlandish comments that are happening by members now. And after Justapervert and then Jack left, a few new mods were appointed and for whatever reason, chose to resign rather quickly. Being a moderator on this site is a no win position for sure. Like having a target on your back !
Sorry to see you leave. Thanks for your efforts over the years.
This rant might actually be a nice little thread. I did not know but am glad to hear mixed feelings of JAP's modtardship. Prior to posting in this thread I had only heard from one member about this, and that was a negative assessment w/o details. My asking was as much curiosity as taunting.

So I honestly encourage some story telling. Or not. We youngsters like the tales of the past but sometimes they're too painful, or just boring. What is the guideline in question and how did it change?

The Mod system is a loose weak prayer of a system that takes near perfect conditions to work out well. We're all collectively responsible for the atmosphere around here, some more than others but just 'cause a guy is chosen to approve reviews doesn't make him a leader.
you are the reasons why this board is sooo dysfunctional..

Im done here.. i will still be looking in, but unless someone dies, you will not see me posting here anymore... Originally Posted by Justapervert
#1 - We put the fun in dysfunctional.

#2 - Who has to die, can you give us the short list? I'd like to contribute to their Obamacare funds to try and keep them around
You're vs Your....It's vs Its.....They must not teach English down on the farm...YA'LL

But I guess he is smarter than a fern.