Labia morphology

The past year or so I've noticed this a lot- how some girls have a roast beef pussy (which is unattractive to me), vs some girls, who's pussies are still fresh looking(no roast beef, and mostly "innie" looking pussies).

It's also the case how as time goes by, they get more roast beefy the more gents these hookers service.

So I want your guys' opinion, it seems logical to me that if a girl has a roast beef pussy it means she ****ed a lot and the wear and tear on her pussy, esp with the lips drying up in weird ways, would cause the roast beef pussy look

never seen a thread on this or seen this talked about
what do you guys think

Okay that is a disturbing photo.... But there are hoes with little pussies and virgins with meaty pussies.
Yup, they grows all different ways.....
Having seen over a thousand of them I could not prove or disprove any relation to age, amount of sex, or race
It's also the case how as time goes by, they get more roast beefy the more gents these hookers service. Originally Posted by John Boneher
Total bullshit
meaty has nothing to do with high millage lmfao
.... But there are hoes with little pussies and virgins with meaty pussies. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
and there are huge pussies......

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
I ain't seein' no wet spot......

elg......
I ain't seein' no wet spot......

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
You ain't digging far enough..... it's a dozen folds down....
You ain't digging far enough..... it's a dozen folds down.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

elg......
G-d made all cunts beautiful and unique
G-d made all cunts beautiful and unique Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Thank Tebow!....

The Perfect Vagina BBC Documentary. Women undergoing surgery to create perfect pussy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW0kxJjb1xo
In my experience, the notion that a woman's labia grows based on use is false.

For the record, I love a meaty, big lipped kitty. It's my personal kink.

There's an ass for every seat!