Name: Yumiko
Phone: 4698730078
Email Address: -
URL / Website: kfestival.net
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: DFW
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: About shoulder length. Dark brown or maybe black. Hard to accurately tell in these dimly lit rooms
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty short girl. But pretty skinny with MM D's. Decent Asian ass. Pretty face. SIMILAR to the images on the site, maybe 60% accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by White Tiger

Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Lol, just messing with ya. Probably a lot of guys have dirty shoes and it’s less for them to sweep and mop. Plus, isn’t it an Asian custom to take off shoes outside the door,? Which obviously they can’t do in these instances.
Originally Posted by 123ksalter

• slap
  • 02-08-2023, 06:35 PM
I thought it quite common when visiting an Asian household.
Date: 2-8-2023
Name: Yumiko
Phone: 4698730078
Email Address: -
URL / Website: kfestival.net
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: DFW
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: About shoulder length. Dark brown or maybe black. Hard to accurately tell in these dimly lit rooms
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty short girl. But pretty skinny with MM D's. Decent Asian ass. Pretty face. SIMILAR to the images on the site, maybe 60% accurate.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by 123ksalter
60% huh? That’s kind of a weird way to quantify and describe whether a photo is accurate or not. What is someone says they 60% look like brad Pitt. Does that mean anything?
60% huh? That’s kind of a weird way to quantify and describe whether a photo is accurate or not. What is someone says they 60% look like brad Pitt. Does that mean anything? Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist

Okay mr. white knight. It clearly means that the picture on the site looks like her for the most part but about 40% of her facial and bodily elements are photoshopped.

Learn some basic comprehension skills and critical thinking you retarded piece of shit
pretty hard to get a Japanese girl these days