URL / Website: www.lovely-angel.net
City: Las Colinas
State: Texas
Address: Off 114
Activities: LFK, CIP, BBFS, BBBJ, BLS
Hair Length and Color: Long and brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Probably 5'3", natural C-cup - not great but they aren't horrible either... tiny hint of sag and facing outward, teeth grossed me out a little bit - they looked really small and I feel like there was discoloration around the gums a little bit, but I didn't get the best look either. Her face is not great at all. The gut on this chick absolutely ruined it for me... despite her stature, she's chunky as hell, I would guess 140lbs.
Recommendation: No
Which one is telling the truth, you or kittchat?
Which one is telling the truth, you or kittchat? Originally Posted by Copierguy0
One of the reviewers is a Promoter, it’s their job to hype up the girls to get people to spend money there. The OP is not one of them. This is why we have to call out the promoter reviews, so regular guys like us can know what we’re getting when we’re going in. The OP could’ve saved his money and spent it on something more worthwhile, like a DeWalt cordless leaf blower like I just bought, lol
Thanks for the review. The promoters will disparage you and say you're too picky, YMMV, you're being too negative, call you a troll, etc. What the promoters don't understand is that a lot of guys can not hobby very often - they may have limited time, limited funds, etc. so if they're only able to hobby every 3 months or so, and they waste that hobby trip on a dud, that is absolute horseshit. I'm not saying that's the case for OP, but I bet it is the case for a lot of guys.

Do better, promoters. If the studio owners really do look at this site often, I hope they all see that the promoters they are paying are doing more harm than good.
Since we are calling out reviews. Note that this OP has 3 No reviews and all are LA. You smart Guys are not really that smart after all. I could careless if you believe mine or his. But something smells here and it is not only the OP.
Not judge his opinion for recommendation part but his physical description for the LA girls are reasonable.
The physical description is the most important part, if guys aren’t physically attracted to the girl, the ROS doesn’t matter.

I will add this, OP gave a no to Amy at LA, but I was a yes. So I do look forward to reading his first yes review.
Most promoters will never mention bad parts of those girls lol like always a perfect experience for them XD
I don't write reviews very often because I don't feel compelled to. The girls I liked, specifically Lovely and Nana, were already well documented as being incredible at their craft - there's no need to add yet another glowing review. I generally used the LA girls because they *were* almost the only game in town with Catholic girls, and I'm reckless enough to partake. I continued to see Lovely after her move to GL and I saw Irene (enjoyed quite a bit) a few weeks ago, I've met Thai Abbie (overrated), Miso (two visits and I still can't quite get comfortable with her size) pre-tummy-Wynn (pretty decent), but I don't feel obligated to write reviews... I do it when I feel like it. In short, I have no agenda, brand loyalty, or axe to grind when it comes to LA - they had a killer crop of girls for a while and on the flip side of the coin, some of the worst looking/performing girls I've had (so many names come and go, but Soda was particularly horrible if I remember correctly) were also from LA. I also ripped them apart for trying to pass this chick off as looking anything like the pictures they have posted. Any insinuation that I am trying to hurt or harm any studio has no basis in reality, I call balls and strikes as I see them.

As far as the subjective side of things go, you all know that these things are subjective. I don't know if there's some connection between standards lowering as some men get older and their ability to attract decent looking girls goes down, maybe their beauty standards are a lot more forgiving than mine? I don't know what the answer is, but I've seen a lot of glowing comments and posts that are clearly grading on a massive curve for girls that guts, sagging boobs, jacked up teeth, etc. At the end of the day, it all comes down to what you like, how your session goes, and whether the juice was worth the squeeze. In this case, it absolutely wasn't and I felt compelled to communicate that so maybe some other guy with similar tastes and standards to me wouldn't waste his money.

Velvet, Ai, Dana, and Anne were available during my time slot, and were on my to-do list. I chose poorly. I've said all I have to say, hope this helps someone else.

EDIT: As far as Amy goes, I saw her pretty early on when she started. I just thought she was sub-par compared to her competition, but it's totally possible that her skills evolved and she became a better time. I generally prefer a less GFE type of encounter and I just didn't catch that vibe when I saw her.
This OP motherfucker only wrote Bad Reviews.

What the fuck is this fucking review even here, and why the fuck are you even doing this? Who hired you? Competitor?

What the fuck does Fourormore even mean? Presidential election? Duck Prescott contract extension? Kyrie Irving’s ?

Tell your story, motherfucker…. Tell us and be fucking honest to us ;-)
Who is the promoter?
FourOrMore has 3 reviews in 3 years. All NO reviews. Must be an old guy with bad luck. Not 1 yes review. OR maybe he has lifetime membership and don't need to write YES reviews but, it really helps fellow mongers to make an informed decision. We want you're HONEST INPUT.

KITTCHAT has 53 all Yes reviews in 1 year. Damn, must be a young guy. Not 1 NO review. Maybe he is afraid of backlash from provider in case he want to see her again. WE WANT YOU'RE HONEST INPUT so we can make an informed decision.
But but but Kittchat12, who is clearly not a promoter, implies that Dana is absolutely perfect in every way. Must be a YMMV situation clearly!!!! /s

But good review
Haha, all these promoters have to say the girls are perfect in every way, even when all these girls are 15 years older than the pics on the website. You can always tell a Promoters review from a regular guys review because they are so short, since they have to write so many of them, they don’t want to take the time to do a long drawn out one. Pay attention to that as you read these reviews going forward.

Dana doesn’t sound fun, avoiding her.
I saw Dana her first day. Her looks are sub par compared to Lovely or Miso. The Op is spot on on that. Her skills were great though. I would
Say 6-7 on looks and a solid 9 on performance. I would
Give her a yes, but I probably won’t repeat.
And the promoters Can go fuck their self. I have spent
A lot of money on girls that I would not have if they just wrote honest reviews.
You’re still smelling that bullshit from your review.