birthday ideas

I want to do something special for my birthday this year. I have seen a lot of okay providers since the last one but you guys keep posting these wonderful fun reviews of beautiful providers that you see that do special things for you. Im not looking for a hand out, just trying to see someone who will jazz it up a bit and do something fun to remember. Has anyone done this for their birthday? who did you see? what did you do?
My ATF got me another provider for my birthday. No warning, no clues. Got to her incall, walked in the bedroom and BAM, welcome to threesome. That was a fun time
lucky bastard…. thats what I'm hoping for LOL
Try back page... Lots of bargains on there..
You might just get more for your birthday than you, ahem, "bargained" for!

LMAO Funny right??!?! See what I did there? LOL!

Try back page... Lots of bargains on there.. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
You might just get more for your birthday than you, ahem, "bargained" for!

LMAO Funny right??!?! See what I did there? LOL! Originally Posted by MrMonger
Yes, that was funny. You did good. Good job babe.
I'm sorry, did i mention anything about a bargain?
My ATF got me another provider for my birthday. No warning, no clues. Got to her incall, walked in the bedroom and BAM, welcome to threesome. That was a fun time Originally Posted by sinkerswim
Wow! That is some ATF you got there!
I heard from some randomguy that a Kendall/Laura duo made for a great brithday
If I were you I would run, not walk run to see Laura Lynn and Kendall4U and spend a few hours of lust and raw sex,. heck I need to do that myself.
oh man. random thought. 3 way with the 2 gals i gave negative reviews too… that would be memorable!
Wow! That is some ATF you got there! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Why yes, yes she is ;-)
My ATF got me another provider for my birthday. No warning, no clues. Got to her incall, walked in the bedroom and BAM, welcome to threesome. That was a fun time Originally Posted by sinkerswim
Awesome
oh man. random thought. 3 way with the 2 gals i gave negative reviews too… that would be memorable! Originally Posted by cage196
Nevermind
  • 04-03-2014, 12:31 PM
I don't know what your budget is, but if it was my birthday a session with Tori Capelli https://www.preferred411.com/P90343 and Aubrey Black www.aubreyblack.com would be a memory I would have forever if I survived