LADIES, BLUEBONNETS ARE IN BLOOM

• zebra
  • 04-05-2014, 08:07 AM
I drive a big truck hauling heavy machinery to various jobsites all over the DFW area. Yesterday I started from I-20 on the Bush Toll way all the way around to Garland Rowlett and I-30 where Bush ends. I didn't see one strand of Bluebonnets. 121 Sam Rayborn Toll Road from Lewisville all the way to McKinney not a single strand of Bluebonnets.. I get back to the shop in Euless near the Arlington Land Fill and Mosier Valley Rd. and the railroad bridge crossing over 157 and Bluebonnets are plastered all over the sides of the roadway, it is beautiful site to see... Since the rain Thursday night I bet they start popping up everywhere...

Just thought I would share that with you......

Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Only a matter of time before they are trampled by dipshits wanting to get a baby shot.
Only a matter of time before they are trampled by dipshits wanting to get a baby shot. Originally Posted by pyramider
But what if it was someone was wanting a pretty picture of their taint surrounded by bluebonnets? Lol, trample away, just make sure to post the pics.
I thought trampling the bluebonnets was illegal.

Oh, right, what are we doing here? Crap.

Still, don't trample the bluebonnets.
But what if it was someone was wanting a pretty picture of their taint surrounded by bluebonnets? Lol, trample away, just make sure to post the pics. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
That is a taint of a different color ... post the photos .
A baby like this, I can live with!

http://www.ivoryx.net/gallery/#PhotoSwipe1396771512280 Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Now we're cookin with gas TTH.

I don't see any taint, but you know those bluebonnets have got to be tickling hers.
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot_2014-04-06-05-25-10-1.png (853.0 KB, 345 views)
One can hope ...
Now we're cookin with gas TTH.

I don't see any taint, but you know those bluebonnets have got to be tickling hers. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
It was worth it for that awesome shot... 👍👍
Beautiful. Its nice to look at something so pretty when your stuck in bed. Thanks for brightening my day.
I would photography any hot babe in Bluebonnets for free!
TexTushHog, you present a very convincing argument for photographing babies in bluebonnets.

I'll be headed out with my camera to find a bluebonnet patch. Ladies?
I love bluebonnets Indian paint brush and pretty much any wild flower. I was wondering where some of the best places are so that I can take pics of the family. Thanks for the thread.

Love the pics...HOT!
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-06-2014, 06:37 PM
There is usually a HUGE patch of wildflowers on Arapaho and 75. On the SB side. There are some city buildings close, and parking, should be pretty "safe" to go over there instead of being like the tourists who park on the side of the fucking highway and block traffic and cause dangers. Not sure if you could get away with any risque shots..