A VIRGIN NO MORE! OMG!! JUST HAD MY FIRST WOMAN! HAD A 3SOME WITH JAMIE JO AND HELIX!! NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS LIKE ABOUT US!! IT WAS SOOOOOO AMAZING REVIEW TO COME.

I just have to tell everyone! I have been wanting a threesome for so long, and it FINALLY happened!! Jamie Jo and my ex BF/client Helix!!! Damn that woman is hot! I now officially love the feel and taste of women. I know what you guys are talking about. Women are the bomb! Jamie Jo is so soft, yet so toned and tanned, big perky nipples and a hot round ass. I played with every inch of her, while the guy watched. We were so much more into each other than to him, poor guy! I just couldn't get enough! I LOVE men and nothing will ever replace a hard dick in my pussy, but JJ's tongue on my pussy and clit and fingers inside felt pretty damn good!

We're going to be official double doubles partners now. This woman is soooo hot! Tanned and toned and sexy as hell. She licked me all over and I licked her the same. I just wonder if other providers like women like this too. I am so not gay, but I enjoyed this more than any sexual encounter I've had in a long time. It was different I guess, and I felt like a virgin.. And while he was fucking me and she was kissing me and putting her nipples in my mouth, .....well nothing was ever so awesome! I can't wait to do it again. She's still here, in my kitchen, totally naked fixing a snack. I guess the least I can do is take her to dinner. Ohhhhh, my head is spinning. FINALLY, I know what it's like! I am a happy woman tonight. Thanks for letting me express myself. I'm just bursting over. And who knew a pussy felt so hot inside? So hot and tight, I couldn't believe it.
  • broes
  • 04-11-2014, 08:39 PM
I was going to say nice threAD until I read the part where you said she was in the kitchen having a snack before you took her to dinner. Sounds like she may be above my trucks towing capacity.
I was going to say nice threAD until I read the part where you said she was in the kitchen having a snack before you took her to dinner. Sounds like she may be above my trucks towing capacity. Originally Posted by broes
______________________________ __________

Lol! No, not all! She's tinier than I am, and I'm 5'6" 120lbs. She's prob 105-110. VERY toned, taut, and tanned. Looks like an athlete but little. She's a beauty. Check out her showcase. And it was HOT! Totally naked sitting at my kitchen table with her legs spread, not self conscious at all. Snacking on appetizers that were meant as a pre dinner snack.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=39578
Nice ad to announce your new doubles partner. Oh well, threAds obviously aren't against the rules so best of luck to you guys with your new partnership.
  • zebra
  • 04-11-2014, 11:35 PM
Ginger,

sounds like JJ blew up your dress and then some ! JamieJo is incredible when she gets going.. Give her a few Enchanted Rock Vodka and cranberry juice drinks or one very strong one and that gets her primed and ready. I've got the left overs, bottle is still in the freezer waiting for her to return. Well if ya'll are doing doubles now I better start planning & saving for my summertime blowout! Glad you had a wonderful time. FMF is awesome !
You should put it in review form and get PA.
Congratulations!

You've both been on my "Must See" list...maybe now I cross 2 names of the list at one time!
Ex bf/client? Not a good combination IMO. Ever.
Good luck with your doubles. Hope it works for you.
Why is everyone so dang negative all the time sheesh

Go get laid ppl

Op glad u had a good time
Nice ad to announce your new doubles partner. Oh well, threAds obviously aren't against the rules so best of luck to you guys with your new partnership. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Lol
Nice ad to announce your new doubles partner. Oh well, threAds obviously aren't against the rules so best of luck to you guys with your new partnership. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
______________________________ ______________________________ ___

No, Lucas, (and Tara!),this is in no way an ad! I have no idea if and when we will ever get together again. She is a very popular girl and we don't live close to one another. But I have mentioned in my ECCIE and P411 bios about how I wanted to try this,(FMF was on my bucket list) and how I would like to have a doubles partner. I was scared and nervous but excited too, but had no idea if it was something I'd want to do again.

But several clients of mine have expressed a desire for me to get one, and I wanted to do it anyway, so I did! She put me at ease immediately and I had such a great time, I had to get online and express how wonderful it was. She's done this before and she took the lead most of the time. Her and Helix.

But I make every effort to accommodate my clients wishes, of course, I'm sure most providers do, right? So I did this for ME first and for my clients second. JJ and I have no set agreement, just to call each other if we get a request for FMF and we'll try to coordinate our schedules.

I was just excited and merely expressed how glad I was to have had my first experience. And I'm still smiling this morning! But thank you for the good wishes if that was sincere and not sarcastic!
Let's Start announcing every first time double experience...yeaaaaaaaaaah!!!! !!!
You should put it in review form and get PA. Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
______________________________ ____________________

Helix does plan on writing a review!
Congratulations!

You've both been on my "Must See" list...maybe now I cross 2 names of the list at one time! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
______________________________ ________________________

?? WHY?? I thought this was co ed was for, to discuess threads that pertain to men and women. Since many clients knew I wanted to try this, AND I wrote about in my profiles, I was just excited and giddy and merely posted that I had finally burst that cherry.

And you think that's a bad thing? I really don't understand your comment. I don't understand negatively and hate. I certainly wasn't trying to offend you or anybody else.
Let's Start announcing every first time double experience...yeaaaaaaaaaah!!!! !!! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
______________________________ __________

I just really don't understand why people are getting sarcastic and nasty. I rarely post, but this was a BIG deal to me. My first. "post every doubles". That's just ridiculous. Eva, and I don't know why you would be a little nasty to me, you don't even know me. I've never had a problem with any of your posts. I try not to let the people here get to me, but I don't have a very thick skin and it does hurt me.