has anyone ever thought to.......

I do ISO from time to time.. I was wondering if anyone posted a ISO and let other hobbyist and providers vote on who you see? Seems a little goofy but it crossed my mind so I figured id post it here and see...
Nope
no.
Sounds fun in theory but I bet the topic would get really snarky (or worse) very fast.

Just my thoughts on it. But why don't you give it a try? What's the worst that could happen?
Sounds fun in theory but I bet the topic would get really snarky (or worse) very fast.

Just my thoughts on it. But why don't you give it a try? What's the worst that could happen? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
please let me know when this starts so I can get my snacks and easy chair ready. LOL!
Talk about some eccie roulette.

I might have to break out the first nc/ns of my hobby career depending on who I got stuck with. Or my kid was rushed to the hospital, or I was in a car wreck, or my phone crapped out, or......
please let me know when this starts so I can get my snacks and easy chair ready. LOL! Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN

Yep, I'll get the beer and chips and watch the claws come out. lol
Talk about some eccie roulette.

I might have to break out the first nc/ns of my hobby career depending on who I got stuck with. Or my kid was rushed to the hospital, or I was in a car wreck, or my phone crapped out, or...... Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Yea, believe that. Then again you might get lucky. Of course, I'm an asshole, so I wouldn't trust ANY of you mofos to pick for me!
Haaahhaaaaaa
Yea, believe that. Then again you might get lucky. Of course, I'm an asshole, so I wouldn't trust ANY of you mofos to pick for me!
Haaahhaaaaaa Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Yup, exactly. There would be some guys trying to be all funny and shit. Setting a fella up with someone who has a bigger weenie then they do. Them dirty rat bastards.
Yep, I'll get the beer and chips and watch the claws come out. lol Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Haaahhaaaaaa Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Yup, exactly. There would be some guys trying to be all funny and shit. Setting a fella up with someone who has a bigger weenie then they do. Them dirty rat bastards. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Oh, ye of little faith!

Perhaps we will all be surprised and the members here might just sincerely try to create the best scenario for the ISO presented!!!

(Insert joke, snarky remark, or pithy statement here)
Oh, ye of little faith!

Perhaps we will all be surprised and the members here might just sincerely try to create the best scenario for the ISO presented!!!

(Insert joke, snarky remark, or pithy statement here) Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
There would be some that truly would try to be serious and make it fun. I could see it working and actually being intresting if a guy could choose the guys and gals who got to do the voting on his behalf and not just an open to all type thing.
It couldn't hurt. But, are you just looking for any provider any one recommends or do you have any criteria on age, looks, height, weight, color of hair, size of tits, ect. and how about her donation price, location of incall and menu of services offered?
I would want some criteria. I could live with keep it between the lines of a certian body type and menu. Everything else could be a crap shoot.
davidfree,

Your avatar is disturbing although it's certainly not the worse that I've seen.

Might I suggest one with puppies? Women just ADORE men who have avatars of puppies and cute dogs.

I think that this isn't such a specific type of query. It's more general. So trying to figure out the specifics probably isn't the key answer to the question, if I'm making sense.

Who wants to be the first to try this as an experiment?

or
EW, that is why I asked the question I did.

what kind of puppies?