Buffalo

There seems lately to be a bit of a dry spell with anything related to Buffalo. Why is that? Ladies, are Buff guys just too cheap? weather is too bad? cant stand canadians? what is the reason there are few if any girls advertising here and few if any reviews are from here?
I will be in Buffalo on Monday... : )

Ik that really doesn't answer your questions lol.. But just sayen.. xoxoxo xoxox
That's weird, Buffalo and Rochester have been great. Maybe everyone is busy with bbqs, gardens, pools, and yard work. Aren't some schools done now or soon? That may be cutting into availability.
There seems lately to be a bit of a dry spell with anything related to Buffalo. Why is that? Ladies, are Buff guys just too cheap? weather is too bad? cant stand canadians? what is the reason there are few if any girls advertising here and few if any reviews are from here? Originally Posted by Justapervert
Paulie girl
I see your warning was to...
what is the reason there are few if any girls advertising here and few if any reviews are from here? Originally Posted by Justapervert
Yes... where are YOUR reviews?
dont worrys bouts me pauly... i cant writes so eloquent as you... I ll leave the reviews up to those guys who you all deem worthy enough to have their egos inflated.
dont worrys bouts me pauly... i cant writes so eloquent as you... I ll leave the reviews up to those guys who you all deem worthy enough to have their egos inflated. Originally Posted by Justapervert
it has nothing at all to do with inflated egos, its all about sharing, but I guess each person has their own way to chat or whatever about what we do or don't do

anyway, if you get the chance you def cant go wrong with trisha, she is a fun time, looking forward to my next meeting with her, hope it happens sooner rather than later
it has nothing at all to do with inflated egos, its all about sharing Originally Posted by rodeomann22
yep! ...sharin is carin
yep! ...sharin is carin Originally Posted by Plastic Man
It is, you should try it sometime, im sure everyone would love to see what you have to say about your experience with a girl!!

Maybe there is one in buffalo willing to help you out!
dont worrys bouts me pauly... i cant writes so eloquent as you... I ll leave the reviews up to those guys who you all deem worthy enough to have their egos inflated. Originally Posted by Justapervert
Dude... you've got one review... and it's of a girl that has 200+...

If you can't be a part of the solution... chances are you are part of the problem that you brought up in the first place...
yep! ...sharin is carin Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Unless it's herpes.
Hey Justajimmieperv....
I get it now... you're looking for the GOBC to get tired of our secret stash....

ya I should do a review soon.
There seems lately to be a bit of a dry spell with anything related to Buffalo. Why is that? ..... what is the reason there are few if any girls advertising here and few if any reviews are from here? Originally Posted by Justapervert
WTF....Buff is teaming with hobby action lately, if ya gots any game that is.....
As to the supposed lack of reviews, it's prolly due to too many lurkers like you who don't do reviews and share with the rest of us.......