to each there own.

I am tired of all the requests to do bb. Are there any normal guys left.. I love to have fun.. But i also respect myself as well. No offence to those who do it. But just not my cup of tea.

What do u think..??
Bbbj or bbfs? I like the former but won't do the latter. Just opened the door for risk discussion, I know. For which I apologize.
Bbbj or bbfs? I like the former but won't do the latter. Just opened the door for risk discussion, I know. For which I apologize. Originally Posted by Ceremony
Its ok baby i dont like either..
I love penis.. But not when i dont know where its been before me haha
What do u think..?? Originally Posted by Legacy69
plastic man thinks ...drivin the ol turdcutter naked up a funnels shitter be some ...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet lovin

...any takers
IMO I think it's the nature of the beast, and a given that you'll be asked for it sometimes. Just say no and put them on you DNS list.
I am tired of all the requests to do bb. Are there any normal guys left.. I love to have fun.. But i also respect myself as well. No offence to those who do it. But just not my cup of tea.

well your menu keeps me away
other than me joking with ya, btw you have got me back but behind girl

mmm i say if asked more then 2 or 3 times or nasty no just joking
if by pm, RTM the PM
if by text, call, email kinda hard unless you know eccie handle for sure
could PM mod the handle ask what can be done but may be a dead end
could try post handles in lady's room

now for mods may not like it but
if they no nice about it asking more than a few times
post them handles in this thread

mmmm what could "Odd Jobs for Hooks" get paid if you sent a wish list hit list?
ahhhh cash wise please, you and I will never agree on that menu thing
IMO I think it's the nature of the beast, and a given that you'll be asked for it sometimes. Just say no and put them on you DNS list. Originally Posted by blthzr666
So true baby.. So true.. Muah
well your menu keeps me away
other than me joking with ya, btw you have got me back but behind girl

mmm i say if asked more then 2 or 3 times or nasty no just joking
if by pm, RTM the PM
if by text, call, email kinda hard unless you know eccie handle for sure
could PM mod the handle ask what can be done but may be a dead end
could try post handles in lady's room

now for mods may not like it but
if they no nice about it asking more than a few times
post them handles in this thread

mmmm what could "Odd Jobs for Hooks" get paid if you sent a wish list hit list?
ahhhh cash wise please, you and I will never agree on that menu thing Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

We will never agree and thats fine.. Cause u can be a good friend when needed haha.. But is taking notes
Prefer BBBJ of course, but not your thing, so no worries, I'll never say never as told you earlier, so.......and it's a personal preference of yours, no need for others to notch, it's your choice as to what you do or don't do!!!! If they can't taken that, they are bigger assholes to begin with anyway
We will never agree and thats fine.. Cause u can be a good friend when needed haha.. But is taking notes Originally Posted by Legacy69
"Odd Jobs for Hooks" would love a list if payment can be worked out

mmmm check points 10 about to loose 5
factor in any recent maybe points to get
ya Odd Jobs can afford a round or two of the game point out for fun
I hear that fuck up can be relentless

list sent only threat of I will give bad review if you do not do raw. (go after 2nd)
forced try or did(go after 1st)
asked more than 3 times as hell guys will ask. If after 3rd no understand NO would have to think about

hell send list anyways, never know what "Odd Jobs" would do for fun
Prefer BBBJ of course, but not your thing, so no worries, I'll never say never as told you earlier, so.......and it's a personal preference of yours, no need for others to notch, it's your choice as to what you do or don't do!!!! If they can't taken that, they are bigger assholes to begin with anyway Originally Posted by rodeomann22

Well thats why i love ya

I don't think you can argue the fact that bb is more pleasurable than covered. When the main control tower has been shut down and the remote control in your little head has taken over, that's what causes some of us to beg like a dog to let the little guy skinny dip in the pleasure pool. It doesn't make us bad people, just not in the right frame of mind to make sound choices. I really don't think that makes any of us abnormal either. Why does it bother you so much when guys ask? All you need to say is no. It's seems to be a fair question to ask someone who you are arranging to have sex with.
I don't think you can argue the fact that bb is more pleasurable than covered. When the main control tower has been shut down and the remote control in your little head has taken over, that's what causes some of us to beg like a dog to let the little guy skinny dip in the pleasure pool. It doesn't make us bad people, just not in the right frame of mind to make sound choices. I really don't think that makes any of us abnormal either. Why does it bother you so much when guys ask? All you need to say is no. It's seems to be a fair question to ask someone who you are arranging to have sex with. Originally Posted by generalbob
mmmm think she getting more
bbbj but is cbj
and
DATY with no dam, (dang I would try her CBJ for some raw clam. But taint going to happen)
but she could be getting FS questions even if she be a CFS girl

for the guys that like covered everything, this is your girl. add to list
otherwise ask once only please but you will get a NO play by her rules or go away

Legacy,
DATY with no dam, (dang I would try her CBJ for some raw clam. But taint going to happen)
^^^^^
that is the part you post
nice try OSD but fuck off boy
  • Porto
  • 07-08-2015, 10:40 AM

Are there any normal providers left.
They ask because many offer it.
Just tell them u don't offer it.
They will find many that offer it and head that way