Shooter in Sutherland Springs

Registered Democrat assaults Rand Paul.

Haters gonna hate.
We don't know enough yet to render anything close to a decent opinion about what we think happened. That has not stopped the left (Richard Blumenthal) from going political already. We've had guns in this country since it's creation but church shootings are kind of new. How long as the left been talking down religion and churches? Remember those bitter clingers out in middle America?
Why are you whining about this, JDrunk!

This defies explanation. All assault weapons must be banned. Period.
  • Trey
  • 11-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Another crazy smacker shoots up the place. Im sure dilbert already is sure the second shooter from vegas had to be in on it.

Still no need for gun control? No? Just checking.
90% of assaults and felonies are committed by self identified Democrats.

The solution is obvious.
Another crazy smacker shoots up the place. Im sure dilbert already is sure the second shooter from vegas had to be in on it.

Still no need for gun control? No? Just checking.
Originally Posted by Trey
The law that is already in place didn't stop a criminal from acquiring weapons illegally, jackass. Proving once again that criminals do not obey the law, moron.
A civilian with a shotgun stopped him from killing more people.
What a fucking hero.

The shooter was a fucked up asshole who got kicked out of the Air Force for domestic violence.

Stop the madness.
I went out squirrel hunting today with my ak47, could't shoot a thing. Don't call me a gun nut. Oh I forgot this is for killing people
Why are you whining about this, JDrunk!

This defies explanation. All assault weapons must be banned. Period. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
so ban them. u do know none of the Vegas shooter's guns were actually "assault rifles" yeah? u ftard dummy. u defy the word Stupid. even for a retard.

u don't even know what makes a rifle a so-called assault rifle do u?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44

Still no need for gun control? No? Just checking. Originally Posted by Trey

so what would u and that retard JINO do? Banning assault weapons does nothing u dummies.

NO ONE SELLS ASSAULT RIFLES TO CIVILIANS

but hey, if it makes you sleep better, ban what's already ILLEGAL to BUY anyway.

you two retards are the poster children for typical idiot knee jerk reaction of the libtard left

You got NO FUCKING OUT, BUTTPLUG.

You defend a system that enables mass murderers like this deranged motherfucker, then you should be considered an accessory.

If that were actually the case, you’d be working hard to reform our gun laws.

But wtf do you care,eh? You’re a rootin’ tootin’ internet badass.

You defend a system that enables mass murderers like this deranged motherfucker, then you should be considered an accessory.

you mean the system that already makes it illegal to own a true "assault rifle"?

as a matter of fact, now that you mention it, i do

But wtf do you care,eh? You’re a rootin’ tootin’ internet badass. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

and what law would that be? again u dotard u yell but say nothing.

so what would you do if you could, dipshit?

Pretend yer Obama .. bahhahaaa wwod?

stop bloviating and tell me. a genius like you should have it all figgered out yah Bubba?

get yer FAKE ASSAULT RIFLES WHILE YOU CAN!!

https://grabagun.com/ruger-ar-556-bl...inch-30rd.html

HURRY!! WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! THE LIBTARDS ARE COMING!!!!

But wtf do you care,eh? You’re a rootin’ tootin’ internet badass. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Let me axe you dis, how 'bout those crazy muthafuckas in SEE-cago that have gats that be badder than muckafucka? Sheet bra, negroes be killa negroes 50 a week.
What a fucking hero.

The shooter was a fucked up asshole who got kicked out of the Air Force for domestic violence.

Stop the madness. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
7wzX329.jpg