Northland Ebonies ?

Got a haircut from a smoking hot AA lady this morning and now I have a craving.

She was tallish with one of those bods that manages to be slender and very curvy at the same time with mesmerizing eyes and succulent lips. Long raven hair and a mid thigh dress that hugged her just tightly enough.

I'm going to exceedingly over tip her in the future but, meanwhile....
I recommend a $32 tip. I saw that work for another guy in a similar situation.
What establishment was this, Joey? Where located? What's her name?
What establishment was this, Joey? Where located? What's her name? Originally Posted by WhiteGentleman
Not going to out her here. Found her on FB and Instagram . Kids, married etc.
I will say Barry rd near HyVee.
I recommend a $32 tip. I saw that work for another guy in a similar situation. Originally Posted by scorpio31
I wonder if a VS gift certificate hidden in the tip would be a good idea ?
What do the ladies think ?
I've heard there is something you can say to a married woman and you have a 80% chance of getting laid. Being attractive is a big part of it. Having a ring on the finger don't mean a thing!
I've heard there is something you can say to a married woman and you have a 80% chance of getting laid. Being attractive is a big part of it. Having a ring on the finger don't mean a thing! Originally Posted by new2thescene
Is this a guessing game? Or what's the answer?
Something like a pre revenge cheating - kinda thing. Have sex with me and when/if your husband ever cheats on you, you can rub it in his face that you slept with someone first. She is going to want to take a pic as proof and you need to be better looking then hubby.
You guys can daydream all day long.
Whatever happened to just keep chatting with the gal and simply follow where that goes?
Whatever happened to just keep chatting with the gal and simply follow where that goes?
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Some good old-fashioned flirting and seduction...
Some good old-fashioned flirting and seduction... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Exactly.
Exactly.
Love one word quotes.
Emphasis on topic.
Love one word quotes.
BOOM!