Thoughts on what happened?

I had a session scheduled for noon. Called provider at 11:30 per her previous request. She answered saying she was driving back from an outcall and is running late. She said she'd be at her incall and call me about 12:15. At 12:20 I called her and she said she couldn't talk b/c she had been pulled over for speeding (back to her incall). We went to texting. She said the cop was being an ass and apologized. We continue texting about moving the session to 2pm, pics of her ass, etc. Then... Total silence about 12:45. No more answer phone. No more texting. Shot her an email and no response. So, what happened ?

Did her traffic stop turn into a ride to the pokey? Did her 1:30 appnt (just guessing) become her new priority ? What do you all think?

Also, I sent her a note about 2:30 asking if she was ok. No response. Weird.
beagledawg, you have been around long enough to know not to assume anything...

Give her at least 24 hours before calling in the hounddawgs.
Yeah, what Elam said. Give it some time to sort itself out. She may want to reconnect with you and have that session so she can pay her speeding ticket!
I'm not calling anyone out. Otherwise I would've wrote a review and named names. I am just wondering with all the experience and insights available from the folks on this site, what you might think went down. Knock on wood, this is my first NS. It just strikes me as weird how abruptly the convo ended.
  • KCBMW
  • 04-11-2013, 02:51 PM
My guess is she that got out of the speeding ticket, had lunch with the cop, then went to her place, strip searched, handcuffed, repeatedly interrogated with a black nightstick until she pasted out from too many massive orgasms.
  • Herm
  • 04-11-2013, 03:18 PM
Keep hounding her. Call every hour or so. They love that. 😃
My guess is she that got out of the speeding ticket, had lunch with the cop, then went to her place, strip searched, handcuffed, repeatedly interrogated with a black nightstick until she pasted out from too many massive orgasms. Originally Posted by KCBMW
Tori Black was always my favorite... http://www.mofosex.com/videos/19653/...ck-police.html
Keep hounding her. Call every hour or so. They love that. 😃 Originally Posted by Herm
LMFAO
Getting out of the ticket only works in KC.
most cop's in KC are pimps or has a provider on speed dial...
every other city lives' for the cash, Johnson county would have it on the news by now.
I had a session scheduled for noon. Called provider at 11:30 per her previous request. She answered saying she was driving back from an outcall and is running late. She said she'd be at her incall and call me about 12:15. At 12:20 I called her and she said she couldn't talk b/c she had been pulled over for speeding (back to her incall). We went to texting. She said the cop was being an ass and apologized. We continue texting about moving the session to 2pm, pics of her ass, etc. Then... Total silence about 12:45. No more answer phone. No more texting. Shot her an email and no response. So, what happened ?

Did her traffic stop turn into a ride to the pokey? Did her 1:30 appnt (just guessing) become her new priority ? What do you all think?

Also, I sent her a note about 2:30 asking if she was ok. No response. Weird. Originally Posted by beagledawg
You're experiencing the joys of deregulation of the provider business via internet.

A lousy business model, but that's the way it is these days.

Best,
Noah
beagledawg, you have been around long enough to know not to assume anything...

Give her at least 24 hours before calling in the hounddawgs. Originally Posted by ElamEno
Yeah, what Elam said. Give it some time to sort itself out. She may want to reconnect with you and have that session so she can pay her speeding ticket! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Too late now..
You're experiencing the joys of deregulation of the provider business via internet.

A lousy business model, but that's the way it is these days.

Best,
Noah Originally Posted by NoahScape
Don't follow.
So, she just got pulled over and your asking about pics of her ass?

Did you ask her for a "special" and wanting to get off twice, since she was running late?

My guess is that she's just fine, she just didn't feel like dicking around with you when there's a hundred other good, considerate guys requesting her time.
Send her one more text asking if she is okay. It is better to be concerned than suspicious.
If she is okay and blows you off then thank your lucky stars that you didn't waste any more time or money on a session with that type of provider.
If she is not okay don't pile on to her troubles.
Take the high road just like you are doing. Other providers will appreciate your attitude.
She should of told him she was no longer interested in a session with him instead of completely blowing him off & not responding UNLESS she went to jail from the traffic stop. Professional courtesy goes a long way for both parties.
That being said, if I was getting pulled over, I definitely would not keep texting during the stop & would let the client know I would contact him when the stop was over.
I have noticed that sometimes even if you specifically let a client know you are too busy to text, they will continue texting. To me that is inconsiderate & disrespectful.
I hope in this case the provider is okay & they both work it out between themselves.